Rickea Jackson Minutes

I think it's time we start giving coach J the respect he deserves. He does so much for Lady vols that lots of ppl dosen't kn and I give him A+

Reactions: youcancallmeAl
I think it's time we start giving coach J the respect he deserves. He does so much for Lady vols that lots of ppl dosen't kn and I give him A+

I appreciate the support

Inform us.

probably talking about the game threads and the "white knighting" I am often accused of
Nice to know there is at least one person who "white knights" for me.

Again, thanks @sisaq !

I am right. Not because I am smart,but because I have info that alot dont. Don't mean to be smart just giving out info that's not speculation.
You are speculating and you are wrong. I know what the infraction was however I do not know what May I have verbally transferred after the infraction.

And that is all I can and will say on this matter. The only reason I said that much is because people keep keeping this thread alive when it should die ... let it die

Reactions: dapeak
There is no speculation here. None. I know who you are and I know you don't have a clue. That's what I know.

There is no speculation here. None. I know who you are and I know you don't have a clue. That's what I know.
Everybody knows who I am because I don't hide behind an avatar

I have email I have a phone I have an address... if you know me contact me I'll be waiting
My phone hasn't run nor have I received an email what are you waiting for

Last edited:
How do you know that?

I heard the same thing. I also think it looked like a big deal because of what people perceive her to be but anyone would have gotten the same thing from Kellie and company I believe. Star or not!

Most importantly she took the discipline, made herself better, and now all eyes are on her for the right reason!

I heard the same thing. I also think it looked like a big deal because of what people perceive her to be but anyone would have gotten the same thing from Kellie and company I believe. Star or not!

Most importantly she took the discipline, made herself better, and now all eyes are on her for the right reason!

The eyes of those who care about her Anyway. There are 2 sets of eyes seemingly wanting her to fail.

Punishment is to instill correction, abuse is to inflict pain.

Even if it was ”mouthing off” that seems very very minor compared to what it could have been such as physical issue, academics, family matters, locker room altercation, drug issues, etc.. It seems like RJ and Coach Kellie have resolved it and moved on so it seems like we should move on IMO.

You are speculating and you are wrong. I know what the infraction was however I do not know what May I have verbally transferred after the infraction.

And that is all I can and will say on this matter. The only reason I said that much is because people keep keeping this thread alive when it should die ... let it die

Can we vote to have it removed altogether?

Okay, this is stupid. Rickea's suspension was due to academics. There is no 'drama' going on between her and the coaches and other players.

I dont know why you need to go Sherlock Holmes on this. I told you the facts. Its really nothing other than a young lady who has some authority issues running that mouth to coaches and got her rear end sit till she adjusts that attitude or moves on.

Nothing like allowing an urgent question to go unanswered for days! 🧐

Well, this site doesn't pay my bills. I'm on the road in another country, makin 💰 🤑 and I'm suppose to feel that someone in lady vols site asked me a question 😆 🤣 lots of fans knew who I'm referring to because he holds the top key 🔑..He doesn't say much but he knows it all. Smart man. Lady vols should be thanking him or pay him monthly.

VN Store

Back