Rickea Jackson Minutes

The facts where he created his account out of the blue the same week and day as he bashed Rickea for a week straight made YouTube videos spreading rumors about her to the public without any receipts or knowledge . But yeah he’s not the person behind the YouTube at all lol just a crazy coincidence how they all appeared the same day right?

If it clucks...its a
tnE4Fe.gif

This is a lie . Anyone who chooses to believe tuche but I’m 1000% committed like a recruit and I stand in what I know. Gwalk is playing everyone on this board. Those who follow will soon see as they state they are apart of the “fan base” .

a part = part of
apart = a separation

xtp has it right @Gwalk you might as well shed this avatar/account and try a new one like the "dogg" and others before your

Back to the topic at hand. By far the most interesting thing about the scrimmage/game tonight will be Rickea Jackson Minutes. I'd like to see her start, signifying all is well. Doesn't start, but comes in early and plays alot signifies close to resolution but Coach wants to have final word. Anything less, this is never going to end in a good way.

I'd really love the first scenario. New year (almost), new season (sort of), fresh start.

Back to the topic at hand. By far the most interesting thing about the scrimmage/game tonight will be Rickea Jackson Minutes. I'd like to see her start, signifying all is well. Doesn't start, but comes in early and plays alot signifies close to resolution but Coach wants to have final word. Anything less, this is never going to end in a good way.

I'd really love the first scenario. New year (almost), new season (sort of), fresh start.

agree entirely
It's time for this segment to end

Epiphany!
A season of looking forward.
20 C M B 23

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Maybe Coach has decided RJ can help the team more by coming off the bench. I don’t really believe that but it is a possibility. If this is her role, let’s accept it. And maybe the team would be better with her in that role. I just want JH and RJ to have the most minutes and play the 4th quarter in close games.
NBA has used very talented players in a coming off the bench role to help their team. Okay showing my age but John Havlicek and Kevin McHale and other talented players played that role most of their career.

Maybe it's my current brain fog, chuckie, but the CMB is still eluding me. Help a brother out.
Actually found two interpretations. Both deal with an annual blessing of the home during the Epiphany season following Christmas. The 20+C+M+B+23 will be marked in blessed chalk on the lintel or doorframe. The initials stand for the three Magi, Caspar, Malchior & Balthazar, and the “+” represents the cross.

The reference I found when searching Epiphany yesterday was that it was an abbreviation of the Latin term, Christus Mansionem Benedicat, may Christ bless this dwelling.

Actually found two interpretations. Both deal with an annual blessing of the home during the Epiphany season following Christmas. The 20+C+M+B+23 will be marked in blessed chalk on the lintel or doorframe. The initials stand for the three Magi, Caspar, Malchior & Balthazar, and the “+” represents the cross.

The reference I found when searching Epiphany yesterday was that it was an abbreviation of the Latin term, Christus Mansionem Benedicat, may Christ bless this dwelling.
That is so cool! Thanks so much for posting that. We use the feast of the epiphany as the end of Christmas season but I have never seen the CMB notation!

Don't know if everyone has seen the after-game pics of the team from the Lady Vols Twitter post, but the whole team seemed very happy, including Rickea. Favorite pics were Tamari mugging for camera in between Jordy and (i think) Sara and the one with Jill draped around a grinning Justine. This team is close.

The facts where he created his account out of the blue the same week and day as he bashed Rickea for a week straight made YouTube videos spreading rumors about her to the public without any receipts or knowledge . But yeah he’s not the person behind the YouTube at all lol just a crazy coincidence how they all appeared the same day right?
You are a damn liar! I never made any videos and I never "bashed" Rickea. I simply told you guys what I had seen. I made nothing up and everything I said was facts. I held back a few things because I wasn't 100% sure of a couple things and didn't want to spread untruth. You can either believe that or not I really don't give a **** at this point.

Reactions: mcannon1
You are a damn liar! I never made any videos and I never "bashed" Rickea. I simply told you guys what I had seen. I made nothing up and everything I said was facts. I held back a few things because I wasn't 100% sure of a couple things and didn't want to spread untruth. You can either believe that or not I really don't give a **** at this point.

Again, it is so very obvious from your post that you truly don't care what people on this board say. Ever hear the ole saying "actions speak louder than words?" Seriously, you have given your unsolicited view about Rickea innumerable times here. We all know what you are claiming. Why keep grinding this axe?

Congrats, you have gained two big, big fans among our resident trolls but that is about as far as this narrative is going to get you. Perhaps it is time to walk away Gwalk.

I am sure the Miss. St. discussion board would be very interested in your thoughts.

Last edited:
I am about to go Sherlock Holmes into this ... It IS TIME to get this settled
I dont know why you need to go Sherlock Holmes on this. I told you the facts. Its really nothing other than a young lady who has some authority issues running that mouth to coaches and got her rear end sit till she adjusts that attitude or moves on.

I dont know why you need to go Sherlock Holmes on this. I told you the facts. Its really nothing other than a young lady who has some authority issues running that mouth to coaches and got her rear end sit till she adjusts that attitude or moves on.
How do you know that?

Reactions: volfan__18

VN Store

Back