Refs workin it at corRUPPt arena

Actually UK had 11 fouls the 2nd half vs. Vols 7. Better, but still way more egregious the first half.
If my eyes didn't deceive at halftime, as the players were going to the locker room, I think CRB stayed on the floor to have a "discussion" with the refs. CRB is a very respected coach and I believe that is why the second half was more evenly called.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
No calls on Kentucky were through the roof. On Pons fake and shoot the dam KY man jumped and fell on top of him and they didn't call a foul. Glad they didn't in this case because Pons went up and hit a layup.

Worst no call in our games all season. What made it worse were some calls on us, especially JJJ were not even close to being within the flow of the game. The block call for Fulky’s 4th was awful. Calapari ITIS is my best guess. Taking Fulky out was obviously an objective. 27 pts from last year still on their minds.

If my eyes didn't deceive at halftime, as the players were going to the locker room, I think CRB stayed on the floor to have a "discussion" with the refs. CRB is a very respected coach and I believe that is why the second half was more evenly called.
I saw the same.

The worst whistle we have gotten all season in the first half followed by a very friendly whistle minus the Fulky call in the second half. That's how I saw it. I'm not one to whine and cry about officials but the first half got to me.

VN Store

Back