Refs workin it at corRUPPt arena

Replay that end line call where we clearly saved the ball in the air. Wasn't even close.

I could clearly see it wasn't in real time, and Doug Shows had a even better view of it than the TV shot.

Its rather obvious, I'm amazed its allowed.. over the last decade or Four one would think someone Relevant would speak about it and stop it

Reactions: feathersax
No calls on Kentucky were through the roof. On Pons fake and shoot the dam KY man jumped and fell on top of him and they didn't call a foul. Glad they didn't in this case because Pons went up and hit a layup.

Well, I'm reading these posts the morning after the big Vol victory. Just endured Vitale & his crony during the game. Doug Shows is a travesty, & the other zebras weren't much better. CorRUPPt Arena rears its ugly head & the VOLS take care of business.:cool:

Barnes coached a great game. Having said that, somewhere in that may lay of having 30 fouls called on us in five minutes (exaggerating but not much) he has to get a technical, or punch a ref, or something.

Barnes coached a great game. Having said that, somewhere in that may lay of having 30 fouls called on us in five minutes (exaggerating but not much) he has to get a technical, or punch a ref, or something.
Honestly, it looked like he was trying if you watch, not only him, but Kim English on the sideline. Maybe the most demonstrative I've seen Barnes in a game. He went ballistic after a missed travel, and then the ref blew the whistle a couple seconds later. I thought for sure he was getting T'd up, but the official, instead, called a phantom travel (at least relative to the obvious one he didn't call). Most likely a makeup call.

Reactions: Mightyvol
The Refs always try to help Kentucky like they do Duke and North Carolina.

VN Store

Back