Refs have to be held accountable, UTAD. You do not budge.

I got a feeling the SEC is going to issue an apology about the scoop and score screwup...Those refs need to be fired.
They’ll issue nothing, but a fine to us for the end of the game. That will be what bails SEC out, they won’t have to address the refs awful game because they will hide behind that.

Refs ineptitude cost TN a TD.
Velus Jones muffed punt gave OM a TD.
OMs constant "injuries" killed a few of TNs momentum inducing drives.
TN not spying Corral, specifically on third downs, was a key component of OM walking out of Neyland with a win.

Refs should be suspended and never officiate another SEC game again.

NCAA needs to enact some type of "injury rule".

We aren’t going after the SEC when they are still coming after us (and maybe even more now after tonight)

TN not spying Corral, specifically on third downs, was a key component of OM walking out of Neyland with a win.

Dont forget missed field goal.

Heupel deserves a lot of blame for this one honestly. For all he’s done right he did a bunch of dumb stuff here. Mainly continuing to do that stupid delayed handoffs with jabari small. It was almost pruitt like. Their defense sold out to stop the run. If we just throw the ball down the field Uber and over again on our second to last drive I think we win

We had a case before our fans decided to make us the laughing stock of CFB. Now all we’ll be remembered for us a mustard bottle on the field

I get that we’re pissed and had a right to be, but bad look all around

Let's not make mountains out of mole hills here.

Don't you see at least one fan base littering the field each and every season? Usually every other week a fanbase feels screwed and vents. After tonight, trust me-I get it.

UT will get a fine. Whoopty Doo.

The refs screwed us over tonight twice and costed us a win and Ole Miss should be investigated for faking injuries prove me wrong. Our fans were pissed and have the right to be they are passionate and hungry to win it didn’t bother me one bit that they showed their displeasure tonight. We got hosed somebody in the SEC office needs to be investigated. F the SEC refs and F that snake scumbag Lane!

Amen. Someone with ****ing common sense.

Refs made a few bad calls, but we still could’ve won. Missed FG, could’ve been kicking it to tie. We muffed a punt. We were too heavy on run in the first half. We never spied Corral. We lost that game, refs didn’t.

What happen at the end of this game is a product cooking since 09. Should it of happen? No way. No matter what happen after that, the news stories was set.

You start by having a coach that burnt us returning as HC for a SEC team. He had already started trolling before the game. You pack 102k+ who already don't like you, then have the early touchdown recalled for no reason. Plus the spot at the end of the game, with already mad fans. Once the 1st thing was flung it was downward from there.

I'd say we will be on the front page for a few days.

I think with all the $$ the SEC brings in, it should be able to hire and train officials whose only job is to be officials. No more selling insurance during the week or whatever. Pay these guys a decent amount and make it their career, not something that they moonlight doing and do a piss poor job of.

Last edited:
AD _-=COULD=-_ have gone after the refs with the SEC, maybe, but then some dumbass idiots started trashing the field and throwing crap...... and take away any high ground UT might've had.

Basically it's like a guy who has a legit beef with an improper arrest who.....instead of fighting in court.....takes a swing at the officers. How's that work out for you?

except the fans have nothing to do with the officiating or the football team.

Difference in the game? Taking away our TD without a clear explanation. These refs need a suspension, stand up for your players and team. They were hosed. That is all.

Blaming this loss on the refs is icing on the 🍰. 😂

So we're a laughing stock for actually having the balls to stand up to ****** officiating? I would laugh at the ones that just take it like a little bitch. Weird viewpoint you have there.
You're a fool. Throwing things is childish and isn't "standing up" to anything. Grow up!

Since when has "throwing things" become an adult or reasonable reaction. It was stupid and useless when Bobby Knight did it....... and it's stupid when fans do it.

Since WHEN has "throwing things" worked in favor of those who did it?

Embarrassing thread. Stop blaming the refs.

They took a legit touchdown away from us. It was the difference in the score. This particular crew already has numerous egregious calls in other games this season. We made our mistakes and didn’t execute in situations, but they negated a TD that would have been the difference and there’s no debating it.

Refs made a few bad calls, but we still could’ve won. Missed FG, could’ve been kicking it to tie. We muffed a punt. We were too heavy on run in the first half. We never spied Corral. We lost that game, refs didn’t.

You can say that about every game. In a close game though, when the refs literally take a TD down off the board for no reason, they get the blame. Period.

Yes, I'm still confused and highly pissed about this. QB surrender? Never heard of it. It was a fake handoff that got took away

Yeah you know the QB surrender, it was a new rule this year, it's in the fine print, I swear!!!!

Reactions: Vol17222
We had a case before our fans decided to make us the laughing stock of CFB. Now all we’ll be remembered for us a mustard bottle on the field

I get that we’re pissed and had a right to be, but bad look all around
Nobody will remember it past next week. You give people’s attention span way to much credit.

Sadly, fans misbehaving is held against the team by the NCAA/SEC. It's likely there will be fines as there are fines for storming the field, etc.

For sure….. but it has absolutely zero to do with our getting hosed on TV by inept SEC officials. We see this each and every year, it does no good to be quiet about it.

Every interview for the next week should reiterate officials determining the outcomes of football games. We coulda won or lost on our own….

Reactions: Vol17222

This

except the fans have nothing to do with the officiating or the football team.

I felt for all the players on the field. Blaming ole miss players is just dumb. They didn't call the game. Getting mad at a ref is one thing, throwing the kitchen at players and our on cheerleaders is another.

VN Store

Back