Refs have to be held accountable, UTAD. You do not budge.

The refs screwed us over tonight twice and costed us a win and Ole Miss should be investigated for faking injuries prove me wrong. Our fans were pissed and have the right to be they are passionate and hungry to win it didn’t bother me one bit that they showed their displeasure tonight. We got hosed somebody in the SEC office needs to be investigated. F the SEC refs and F that snake scumbag Lane!

Might have been able to make a point of that before the fourth quarter display, but not now. There won't be any room for Tennessee complaints now. We're an embarrassment to the entire conference. You think they're going to give a crap what we say about that sort of stuff now? Nope.

I got a feeling the SEC is going to issue an apology about the scoop and score screwup...Those refs need to be fired.

I don't believe that will happen. The focus will be on the actions of our fans at the game and issue with stop in play due to that behavior. They'll gloss over the whole reason of what got us to that point and the Ole Miss phantom injuries.

We had a case before our fans decided to make us the laughing stock of CFB. Now all we’ll be remembered for us a mustard bottle on the field

I get that we’re pissed and had a right to be, but bad look all around

So we're a laughing stock for actually having the balls to stand up to ****** officiating? I would laugh at the ones that just take it like a little bitch. Weird viewpoint you have there.

We had a case before our fans decided to make us the laughing stock of CFB. Now all we’ll be remembered for us a mustard bottle on the field

I get that we’re pissed and had a right to be, but bad look all around

What does the student section acting dumb with less than a minute to go have to do with garbage officiating in the 1st half??

AD _-=COULD=-_ have gone after the refs with the SEC, maybe, but then some dumbass idiots started trashing the field and throwing crap...... and take away any high ground UT might've had.

Basically it's like a guy who has a legit beef with an improper arrest who.....instead of fighting in court.....takes a swing at the officers. How's that work out for you?

VN Store

Back