Referees caused this mess

Rough night for sure. Hopefully we can quickly get this all behind us and get back to where Tennessee belongs.

It’s pitiful that these refs just let it happen without explanation. The only explanation we will get is from the SEC that the play was blown dead. They can kiss it to.
If it was blown dead , and it could of been, it wasn’t because of stopped progress, but that was the explanation.
Somebody F’d up

I saw Corral throwing kisses twice to Vol fans in crowd after they had scored.
Corral is a major douche, it's more than just "QB swagger". His team barely wins against Arkansas last week, and what does he do?

Climbs into the stands to take photos in the student section instead of joining his team in the locker room. He's Kiffin Jr.

People are are responsible for their own behavior. This is nobody’s fault except the people acting like fools. Tennessee fans (as a whole) are the most classless, toxic fans in all of sports.
Feel free to leave and never come back. Because you are obviously a troll.

Reactions: utvolz98
It was the refs that lost control of this game early, and caused all of this. Nothing will come of it, because they knew that it was a fumble and score. I’ve seen bad calls before, but not lose control of a game like this. Those refs know they screwed up, and they deserved everything they got.
I think they bet on the games no doubt. How else do you excuse some of these calls. Everyone knows that was a fumble for TD.

Reactions: Lane Train 4
we gotta quit taking the 2nd qtr. off….we let up, we missed plays, missed tackles BUT…it’s doable!

GBO!!!

No. The referees did not cause this mess. The idiots who chose to throw a tantrum at a football game did.

This isn't a culmination of blah blah blah blah. There is one--only one--proximate cause for those objects raining down onto the field: the hands that threw them.

Regardless of how the hoodlums throwing those objects were treated as children, regardless of whether they had a rough week, regardless of how they felt about Lane Kiffin, regardless of how many Ole Miss players took a flop to slow down play, and regardless of whether those bottle-throwers believed the referees were doing a bad job, it was wrong.

It was wrong, and they should have had the maturity and discipline to realize it was wrong, and choose not to do it.

They threw a tantrum the way a 4-year-old does. We don't tolerate it in 4-year-olds, we teach them better. It should never, ever remain in the "bag of tricks" of an 18- or 21-year-old.

Shameful. If you were one of them, be ashamed of yourself. If you cheered them on, be ashamed of yourself.

This should not be any part of the Tennessee Volunteers.

No. The referees did not cause this mess. The idiots who chose to throw a tantrum at a football game did.

This isn't a culmination of blah blah blah blah. There is one--only one--proximate cause for those objects raining down onto the field: the hands that threw them.

Regardless of how the hoodlums throwing those objects were treated as children, regardless of whether they had a rough week, regardless of how they felt about Lane Kiffin, regardless of how many Ole Miss players took a flop to slow down play, and regardless of whether those bottle-throwers believed the referees were doing a bad job, it was wrong.

It was wrong, and they should have had the maturity and discipline to realize it was wrong, and choose not to do it.

They threw a tantrum the way a 4-year-old does. We don't tolerate it in 4-year-olds, we teach them better. It should never, ever remain in the "bag of tricks" of an 18- or 21-year-old.

Shameful. If you were one of them, be ashamed of yourself. If you cheered them on, be ashamed of yourself.

This should not be any part of the Tennessee Volunteers.

Well, I'm not sure that's the case anymore. I agree with you 100% but I've watched people let their kids get away with stuff I would never let mine do. Society as a whole has devolved.

Reactions: AllVols
SEC office screwed up assigning this incompetent crew in such an emotional game. This game should have been called by the 2nd lord 3rd best crew in the league.

Reactions: 08Vol
Can someone explain how that wasn’t a fumble? Where was the fwd progress
That’s just it. No one can explain it. Coral pulled the ball, stood there like a statue, we stripped it, he played the “I heard the whistle card” and just like that we lost the 6. How the hell can you say his forward progress stopped when he just stood there to start with ?

Reactions: 08Vol
It was the refs that lost control of this game early, and caused all of this. Nothing will come of it, because they knew that it was a fumble and score. I’ve seen bad calls before, but not lose control of a game like this. Those refs know they screwed up, and they deserved everything they got.
I hope you neither vote nor ever sit on a jury

The fans who threw things on the field were super drunk from butt chugging in the bathroom. They were very intoxicated.

I think taunting the players and fans in a hostile environment, caused this.

Fans had enough of it.

Shouldn’t have thrown golf balls though.

Idk
Hell of a throw and hit its intended target
Bad optics all around but the throw was NFL worthy
Shouldn't have happened tho

VN Store

Back