Referees caused this mess

Orange defense

Blood runneth orange in my veins
It was the refs that lost control of this game early, and caused all of this. Nothing will come of it, because they knew that it was a fumble and score. I’ve seen bad calls before, but not lose control of a game like this. Those refs know they screwed up, and they deserved everything they got.

Marc Curles has been messing up for years. How someone can be that bad year after year and maintain the job is amazing.
The guy has been suspended from the SEC before for his horrible officiating. Him and his crew seem to be constantly at the center of some officiating drama. Why does he continue to work SEC games?

Their players were running up in front of the student section all game. Matt Corral was the worst of the bunch.
And that didn’t help the situation either, they know what they did, and Kiffin allowed it to happen as well.

And nearly a decade and a half of rubbing our noses in his screwing of this program.

I told my wife, it was bad as is with him coming back. Fans was going to be mad anyway. It wasn't enough that he left us in the middle of the night, but trolls the fan base walking in. Like a dog dragging its *** on the carpet.

download (1).gif

I think they said the QB " gave himself up, which ended the play"

That play more than anything else( and there's a lot to choose from) was the most frustrating

If the whistle isn't blown then the play isn't dead. I love SEC refs change rules on the fly. The SEC in its attempt to protect its best teams and make money has made a mockery of the game.

VN Store

Back