Recruiting Forum Weight Loss Advice Thread

9-7-19: 265.8

Slow progress, haven't really gotten back on the gym horse yet. Keeping the diet in check though.

Haven't been able to go to the gym much this week. Hoping I didn't gain too much

It's not that hard once you get into it. I thought the same thing but I was wrong. I eat often and a lot. Just have to know how to get your fats and protein without the carbs.
I don’t like eating a lot of meals when dieting. Don’t like thinking about it all day. Usually eat twice a day. Afternoon and around 6-7

I don’t like eating a lot of meals when dieting. Don’t like thinking about it all day. Usually eat twice a day. Afternoon and around 6-7
Same here. I eat lunch and dinner. I usually eat dinner later than you because I usually work late. Two meals a day and that's it.

I know some people want to keep going even after tomorrow. Post your name here if you want in. First weigh in for this round will be this coming Sunday, September 1st. Last weigh in will be October 27th.

People in: Kokobvol, Rishvol, Devo182, slick, quadlee, franklinpence, mad4vols, smokeytom, awvol, involuntary

Check sheet here: Weigh ins
Sept 8. 251.0

Reactions: InVOLuntary

VN Store

Back