Recruiting Forum Weight Loss Advice Thread

Don’t need veggies to lose weight. I haven’t eaten any this whole time. They just help fill you up and give you micronutrients.

Oh I never knew that. Thanks

So a lot of chicken/fish, cut sodas, and ramp up my cardio? I’ve got pretty good muscle so I don’t want to bulk. Really want to get rid of the fat.

48 chest. 38 waist.

Oh I never knew that. Thanks

So a lot of chicken/fish, cut sodas, and ramp up my cardio? I’ve got pretty good muscle so I don’t want to bulk. Really want to get rid of the fat.

48 chest. 38 waist.
I like to eat the same things every day when dieting. Usually doing chicken, deli turkey meat, egg whites/eggs, bacon, fiber tortillas and english muffins

Reactions: CABVOL
Sorry, forgot to weigh in last week. Was hunting and didn't get home until late Sunday. Monday weight was the lowest I've been in a long long time. I broke the 230 barrier at 229.5. Today however is was 231.5.

Reactions: MAD
Are we still going on the weigh in?
giphy.gif

Reactions: MR_VOL and MAD
Not apart of the weight loss challenge but was looking for any recommendations on a meal plan that works for someone that does a workout in the morning? Hitting the gym before work is the best way for me to fit it into my schedule. Otherwise, I wouldn't make it to the gym.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Not apart of the weight loss challenge but was looking for any recommendations on a meal plan that works for someone that does a workout in the morning? Hitting the gym before work is the best way for me to fit it into my schedule. Otherwise, I wouldn't make it to the gym.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Depends on many things, first of all, what outcome are you looking for?

Currently around 210. I have not been consistently doing any real strength training. Just trying to get back into a good routine nutrition and workout wise.
Very simplified... eat about 190-220 grams of protein per day and as many vegetables as needed to manage hunger. Minimize the rest. Lift weights. 👍🏻

Do you know of a sample meal plan? One for a morning workout 6:30am - 8:00am before work?
Honestly, the experience of learning to make what I’ve mentioned work for you with the foods you enjoy is much more conducive towards your long term success than if I tell you exactly what to eat. I don’t tell my clients what to eat, I teach them how to eat well and equip them with ideas they can implement or adjust because they learn the principles and help them adjust along the way to keep them on track.

Reactions: Volfanatic_20

VN Store

Back