Recruiting Forum: UNofficial Alabama Pre-Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree CP, Palardy, and Lane have all played good tonight I'm not even upset with OL but the play call's again go to crap.

I agree CP, Palardy, and Lane have all played good tonight I'm not even upset with OL but the play call's again go to crap.

Turnovers have killed us, play calling hurt. I think unless we destroy USC Dooley is done. He put his chips on Sal and he hasn't panned out,

Turnovers have killed us, play calling hurt. I think unless we destroy USC Dooley is done. He put his chips on Sal and he hasn't panned out,

If you woulda told me before the game our offense would play worse than the defense I wouldn't believed you. I'm looking forward to the USC game next week they didn't look any better than us today. Idk what hurt worse keeping Chaney or hiring Sal

idk could show he's still looking to get better coaches around him. I'm just thinking outside the box cause I don't care if CDD stays or goes I'm gonna cheer for the vols either way

idk could show he's still looking to get better coaches around him. I'm just thinking outside the box cause I don't care if CDD stays or goes I'm gonna cheer for the vols either way

To clarify what I said, I don't think firing Chaney would have much effect on the on-field results next year. Dooley might be able to use it to keep his job though.

To clarify what I said, I don't think firing Chaney would have much effect on the on-field results next year. Dooley might be able to use it to keep his job though.

I don't see how it could hurt giving it a shot if whomever it is can give us an idenity on offense.

Dooley can't fire anyone to save his ass. Period.

He's the one who chose to keep Chaney & bring in who he wanted after almost the entire old staff bailed on his ass.

I don't see how it could hurt giving it a shot if whomever it is can give us an idenity on offense.

Watching FL's O today they kept them guessing. So many options, so many different looks. SC didn't know which way they were coming at them. Thats what I would like. Not an OC that I, like tonight knew exactly what he was going to do in certain situations. I know we need more RB's and speed but please I'm tried of this crap.

Firing him may be what keeps CDD his job for one more year kind of a sacrificial lamb.

I think we are to the point that if Hart can get who he wants, Dooley is gone.

And we'd be hard pressed to find an OC that is willing to come here for possibly just one year.

Last edited:
Watching FL's O today they kept them guessing. So many options, so many different looks. SC didn't know which way they were coming at them. Thats what I would like. Not an OC that I, like tonight knew exactly what he was going to do in certain situations. I know we need more RB's and speed but please I'm tried of this crap.

Yeah we didn't run the ball bad tonight all things considered. I don't see why we don't do like we did against Georgia and run the ball three straight downs and not with AJ where everyone knows it's coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't care if we have to keep them guessing but I'd like to line up like Bama and you know it's coming and can't do a thing about it whether is a quick pass offense to use or WR or pound it with RB's just something.

Sorry to bring the FF to the RF, but I don't believe the talent would make a difference. Dooley is being outcoached week after week, after week, after... There are so many aspects of their game that are off. Great coaches can win games by scheming for guys with CP's talent.

Bah... I enjoy reading the info you guys bring to the RF. I truly appreciate it. But it was "Check, please!" for me on Dooley after the FL game.

I've been avoiding posting very much in here because I know you cats prefer to keep it positive. But, holy crap. You guys have to see that he's just not going to get it done.

EDIT: This is not all directed at you, OS.

Reactions: 2 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back