Recruiting Forum: UNofficial Alabama Pre-Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do start to wonder when JH's draft stock starts hurting. It may not, I think he is wildly talented, but if I am in the front office for an NFL team, I need to see a bit more to show he is a first round pick.

CP is great in space, but he has to be able to get open vs Man coverage.

I think one of CP and Hunter leave, but not sure they wouldnt be better served staying one more year.

Thats it, and the coaches are to blame as are the players. I dont think they are not trying or dont want to win, but something is just not working at this point.

We are also playing very good teams, but at some point you have to beat a good team to.

It just feels like they can't get over the hump. Kind of like they don't know how to win.

Decision time will come for a few of them when the new head coach is announced.

I do start to wonder when JH's draft stock starts hurting. It may not, I think he is wildly talented, but if I am in the front office for an NFL team, I need to see a bit more to show he is a first round pick.

I think one of CP and Hunter leave, but not sure they wouldnt be better served staying one more year.

They are clearly talented. They are also pretty inconsistant. I figure some NFL team would take them early based on talent alone though. I do agree that they would be better off coming back.

Hunter has too much crap on tape. He needs to counter the crap with another year.

Someone mentioned effort. I see full effort all around. I'm just not seeing good decision making, questionable play calling, and being out talented.

Hmm. Thought we'd at least score more than this. We might get more in garbage time. Not at all surprised by how easily Bama is scoring.

I'm ready for the end of the wagner and moore era, I'm also ready for another beer. Here's to next year fellas.

Guess it's time to start hoping Gruden has a mental lapse and chooses college over pro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back