'19 Recruiting Forum: Official UGA Pregame/Game Thread

No point in complaining about coaching. I don’t think there’s very much to complain about besides the defense’s ineptitude presnap.

Maurer had some juice and that’s the most important thing. Start building this thing around him.

Now defenses know our plan when he’s in the game. We open up passing attack in ways JG hasn’t been allowed to operate in - likely for good reason. We’ll see how Maurer adjusts to their adjustment.

Mauer should be QB going forward. Offensive scheme needs to be changed to help a true freshmen be successful. Saw them change it with RPO's and the just go away from it. The defense needs work from top to bottom.

Reactions: UTSuave’
Next week is huge for us, IMO.

Win that and I think we have a fighting chance at a bowl game.

Weird to say after a 29 point loss, but I feel better about this team tonight than I did three hours ago.

I agree, we fix some things on defense, hopefully our O linemen are just dinged up and Solomon is okay, and we can beat miss st.

Reactions: headhunter15
We don’t have the jimmies and the joes right now to compete with UGA. But we sure as hell can beat a lot of teams with Maurer. Still questioning some of Pruitts decisions. But if we make a bowl. Then freaking kudos and let’s ride.

Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
Best thing we could have done tonight for recruits is to play Maurer. Probably did positive things for our position with recruits. Hope that lag in the 4th didn't screw us.

Reactions: Type Orange+

VN Store

Back