'22 Recruiting Forum: Official South Carolina Pregame/Game Thread

No...I feel it in my bones....this is what the toxic crowd has been waiting for...Heupel is doomed. We are going to struggle next year..and the poison will go from a trickle to a flood..and then recruiting will tank...and then...

I feel like John Buford in the movie Gettysburg.."Devin, I've led a soldier's life, and I've never seen anything as brutally clear as this. It's as if I can actually see the blue troops in one long, bloody moment, goin' up the long slope to the stony top. As if it were already done... already a memory. An odd... set... stony quality to it. As if tomorrow has already happened and there's nothin' you can do about it. The way you sometimes feel before an ill-considered attack, knowin' it'll fail, but you cannot stop it. You must even take part, and help it fail.

I hate this so much...this one hurts bad, and it is a momentum destroying loss.

I think I am going to check out for a while..
Anybody who says that is an idiot. Hype is the best we have had in years and I know he will do whatever he needs to do to get our D better. For me I hope its another DC and CB coach.

Night games on the road were the achilles heel.

I'm ok. But I turned it off. Not listening to post game gloating.

iu

Beamer was saying they were going to for sure win this morning on SEC nation and hopes everyone was ready. Dude was talking ish all week and you couldn’t get your players ready to play? Why have we been terrible on the road? Can you not motivate? I’m just at a loss for this coaching performance and how and it was. Maybe UCF was right. Heupel will win some and then lose some and have you questioning everything
Here we go..

VN Store

Back