'21 Recruiting Forum: Official Pittsburgh Pregame/Game Thread

I’m not the experienced coach. Other than the Pruitt syndrome, I am fascinated that fans think they know best when we have a head coach known for developing QB’s. There are designed plays that Bailey wouldn’t get.

I just hate the turning on a coach after game 2. Not necessarily you, but we have fans who have lost their minds.

And where did I turn on CH? I been talking about Milton. Never mentioned CH.

Honestly **** this staff and this program. Pitt is bad. Real bad. We are a bad team. All probably never be “good” again. Las game I’m going to in Neyland until things change. Dgaf about “fair weather”.

Well don't have to be a coach to see that Milton doesn't have any touch pass 10 yards. I used Bailey as an example cause I have seen him play under difficult circumstances last season with terrible coaching and a dumb coach. I would rather have Hooker than Milton. The Tillman miss isn't rocket science.

But just because Milton misses 3 deep balls doesn’t mean Bailey scores more points. Not the way that works. Bailey played under no pressure circumstances last year when we were already down, and I can tell you from someone that he was not prepared at all.

Our offense is almost there. Just need a little better execution with vertical routes.

You must not have read my post😂
But just because Milton misses 3 deep balls doesn’t mean Bailey scores more points. Not the way that works. Bailey played under no pressure circumstances last year when we were already down, and I can tell you from someone that he was not prepared at all.

Our offense is almost there. Just need a little better execution with vertical routes.

No pressure? The team was in shambles. Missed Spring and a lot of Fall and played well. Again, I am talking accuracy which Milton does not have. You said a dew overthrown LOL He threw at least 5 today. And again, I am not saying Bailey should start, I am saying his is more accurate. Right now I would rather roll with Hooker. He looked better than Milton.

No doubt.

Even the most positive posters here know it as well. If I could speak for them, they either think getting to 8-9 wins a year is a good goal for now, or they think Heupel will show something - an ability to recruit or a new offensive system - that will allow our ceiling to grow. And both of those things are totally possible.

I am fine to give Heupel time to build it the way he sees fit because I think we need stability badly. But he has to be able to recruit and rebuild this roster. That won’t happen tomorrow, of course, but the signs are clear that this is the weakest group of recruiters we’ve probably ever had.
Im fine with him being here for a little while, to bring some stability and make the AA go away. Ive thought from the jump, JH's ceiling was 9. My fear though, if we do get to that point, DW wont pull the trigger and fire his boy and will wait around and we'll fall back down. I think we need to accept that an NC isnt the true goal of our admin

****** football isn’t? It was far from bad football..
it was improved, but, far from the expectations I have for this program. We are better than this, Tennessee doesnt lose to Pitt. A run of the mill ACC/Big East program.

Huepel has us playing better yes, and thats good. But time for moral victories is at an end. We should have won this game. I still say im tired of watching us be a bad team and playing crappy football, its my opinion Pacer.

You have an opinion, and I have one. Its obvious we arent going to agree. Let it go.

Except the games he started .

LMAO

it was improved, but, far from the expectations I have for this program. We are better than this, Tennessee doesnt lose to Pitt. A run of the mill ACC/Big East program.

Huepel has us playing better yes, and thats good. But time for moral victories is at an end. We should have won this game. I still say im tired of watching us be a bad team and playing crappy football, its my opinion Pacer.

You have an opinion, and I have one. Its obvious we arent going to agree. Let it go.

Then quit saying it was ****** football! It wasn’t! It was actually a great performance It was far from the best or worst this program has seen. It WAS NOT ****** football!

Most people’s opinion Jack...

Feels good not getting mad over losses anymore. I hope to win but when we don’t, oh well. Sucks that it has come to that, but oh well.

It’s not even that I don’t hate losses that much anymore. It’s that I don’t even look forward to the games that much anymore. It sucks that it has come to this for me but it is what it is.

Reactions: TrippieRedd
I was pleased with the progress we showed today. This program is moving on the right direction. We just have further to go than most want to accept. Pitt is good and we are close to their level. We are still a long long way from the top of our league. We need the right personnel and 85 of them. Give Heup time and some good will and I think he'll succeed

VN Store

Back