'21 Recruiting Forum: Official Pittsburgh Pregame/Game Thread

It doesn't matter lol.
thats-very-true-truth.gif

Maybe your “VFL” should just go coach. He’s got all the answers. Our fans are dumb.
Amazing how I said Milton wasn’t the answer before the season started because of people who actually watch football and was right. Maybe you need to watch the game and stop thinking coaches are infallible.

That spot has 1000% of my ire. Eff all the rest. Players, coaches, etc doesn't matter when the refs make a historically bad spot.

Seriously HOW CANN ACC REFS BE ALLOWED TO REF AN ACC-SEC GAME?!? FURTHERMORE...WTF?!?

Reactions: gainesvol82 and DMG
Nah just don’t GAS about dumbass opinions. Pitt was favored. Coach in his 7th season. 5th year QB. They know exactly what they want to do on any given Saturday. They’re 3rd or 4th best in ACC. We’re 8-12 in SEC. We competed well and had our chances. So, like I said. GFY and GTFO
Awww, hell naw....don't be spilling facts. Take that outta here!

Unless we’re gonna let Hooker run 15 times a game there’s no reason to start him. He doesn’t fit what Huepel wants to do. We need Milton back or for Bailey to take over and live up to expectations

Hooker would be great for CBJ’s offense tho

That spot has 1000% of my ire. Eff all the rest. Players, coaches, erc doesn't matter when the refs make a historically bad spot.

Seriously HOW CANN ACC REFS BE ALLOWED TO REF AN ACC-SEC GAME?!? FURTHERMORE...WTF?!?
Coaches can challenge.

Unless we’re gonna let Hooker run 15 times a game there’s no reason to start him. He doesn’t fit what Huepel wants to do. We need Milton back or for Bailey to take over and live up to expectations

Hooker would be great for CBJ’s offense tho
I don’t want any part of Hooker starting long term. He’s a Dollar Tree Josh Dobbs.

They are supposed to review every play. A college coach shouldn’t have to challenge anything. That’s why the system sucks.

But keep just blasting the coaching.
Dude can he not challenge? If he had, would we have it first and goal? Yes and we probably tie it, it was a bad coaching decision. Period.

I guess it’s ok that JH kept playing Milton til his injury even though he can’t hit anything. Hooker played way better but still turned the ball over twice. But he was clearly better than Milton. But let’s not question the coach ever.
It’s gonna get interesting. Hooker doesn’t really fit JH’s O in that he’s more scramble and JH like’s to chuck it all over the yard. Milton just has too, too much arm and no touch/accuracy.

Reactions: Smyrna ATL Vol

VN Store

Back