'19 Recruiting Forum: Official Mississippi State Pregame/Game Thread

If we lose this game I’ll have to take another hiatus. Y’all responding to Hank, Kingston, and Cats venom directed at the coaching staff will be too much to bare.

As Ron said yesterday, they’ll all 3 pick us to lose, and if we do, they’ll be killing the coaches for it. Miserable.

But we need to win this game to keep selling hope. Need to show the recruits something.
But then they'll say it's only State.

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
I was thinking the same thing. I think momentum will be huge. I think the game will be won or lost in the first quarter. If it looks bad at the end of the first quarter, you can probably pull a Catbone and turn it off. Don't see much comeback ability in this team. And, to add insult to injury, the team seems to be a slow starting team.
Agree. Would be nice to see us come out with our hair on fire and start fast. Then just keep pouring it on.

Hey @BruinVol, I don’t gamble, but the line for the game has dropped a point since this morning to -5.5 Miss St. I remember you have always been pretty spot on when you offered some info about what Vegas thinks about the game and what it tells you. Who is the majority of the money coming in on for our game, and what does the change from the morning line tell you? I’ll hang up and listen.

VN Store

Back