'19 Recruiting Forum: Official Mississippi State Pregame/Game Thread

If you dont call a passing play when you are in obvious passing situations, there is no reason to have him in there. May as well run wildcat the rest of the game.

If this is going to be our offense the rest of the game, put JJ back there at quarterback. At least he will keep it some!

Reactions: JacketVol
I don’t mind the play call at all on that drive. Could’ve maybe called a 1 read pass/fade or throw it away on 3rd down there. Otherwise not sure what people are expecting. Do we want a 3rd int in the red zone? I mean we’ve seen this before... twice in this game alone. Defense is playing well and it’s now a 2 score game.

Reactions: OrangenSC
LOL glad to have points but field goals won’t win us this game we are a total clown show.... bailed out by a dropped pass last drive... only a matter of time before the real UT D shows up....
If we played for FG’s in the first half we’d be up 19-3.

Moved the ball & ate up 5 or so minutes.
up by 2 scores, boys I don’t care how we win as long as we win. Keep the defense as fresh as possible and force MSU to stop us running the ball with a lead.

Eventually one of the RBs for us can break off a big one.

It will be Tim Jordan

I don't even blame him at this point. Everyone QB we've had had screwed up the red zone and we're just not in position to risk not getting points.

Bottom line... When our qbs prove they aren't a liability in the red zone maybe we'll try to score tds.
Until then... Let's go cimaglia. So far this is playing out a lot like my original prediction... Lots of fgs.

Reactions: OrangenSC

VN Store

Back