Recruiting Forum: Official Indiana State Pre-Game/Game Thread

Fair enough. I'm gonna drop it. You are a good poster and there's no need for us to keep going back and forth, especially when we don't completely disagree on the subject.

I hope we come out mad and aggressive against the gators and completely demoralize them.

It will be interesting to see where they are mentally and where it is played.

You're the one that put your little condescending "lol" after quoting and responding to my post. Let me let you in on something, you ain't smarter than anyone else especially when it comes to football.

😂😂😂

I just wanna talk football man lol why you gotta make it personal and when are you gonna respond to the point I made instead of just attacking me?

Fair enough. I'm gonna drop it. You are a good poster and there's no need for us to keep going back and forth, especially when we don't completely disagree on the subject.

I hope we come out mad and aggressive against the gators and completely demoralize them.

I think we'll see a different game plan next week. I'm nervous about the game. I think the D will be ok. I'm more worried about the offense. I'm worried that neither QB may be ready for what FL will throw at us.

It will be interesting to see where they are mentally and where it is played.

I'm sure they will be cocky. Hope it's at Neyland. We will be loaded and experienced next year so I would have no problem playing them in the swamp two years in a row.

😂😂😂

I just wanna talk football man lol why you gotta make it personal and when are you gonna respond to the point I made instead of just attacking me?

I never attacked you. I never put "lol" like I thought your stance was stupid. You never made a point for me to respond to.

I never attacked you. I never put "lol" like I thought your stance was stupid. You never made a point for me to respond to.

You said you'd change your opinion if we faced an opponent who did something similar on offense.

This is the third post I've talked about Matt Canada using similar pre-snap shifts.

Edit: lol

You said you'd change your opinion if we faced an opponent who did something similar on offense.

This is the third post I've talked about Matt Canada using similar pre-snap shifts.

Edit: lol

Lol, (what a dumb ass post) he doesn't shift the amount they shifted today. (Lol, what a dumb ass observation) lol.

My point is getting aligned properly. With the short week I doubt the young guys were given much instruction and the older guys could learn on the fly a lot better.

Fair point but we're talking about a below average FCS team and the game was in hand by halftime. Young guys should have been out there much earlier.

Anyways, GBFO

Reactions: 1 person
I think we'll see a different game plan next week. I'm nervous about the game. I think the D will be ok. I'm more worried about the offense. I'm worried that neither QB may be ready for what FL will throw at us.

Interesting. I'm not worried about the O, but worried about the D. I hope we're both half right.

Interesting. I'm not worried about the O, but worried about the D. I hope we're both half right.

The reason I'm not worried about the D is not so much I think our D is all that good but I think Florida's offense is on par. I'm worried about blocking their Dline and how our QBs respond to the pressure.

Lol, (what a dumb ass post) he doesn't shift the amount they shifted today. (Lol, what a dumb ass observation) lol.

Well I guess I shouldn't have expected a substantive reply lol should've known better

Anyway, here's a play where Canada sends 4 guys in motion before the snap lol

https://twitter.com/troy_eckleberry/status/905523640124538880

Here's an article about how much they shift with a gif where everybody except the center, QB, and RB shift lol

http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/sports/lsu/article_5ce148b4-9389-11e7-9a05-5b99a9d86ac0.html

Sorry if being replied to with a fact about football makes you feel condescended.

Well I guess I shouldn't have expected a substantive reply lol should've known better

Anyway, here's a play where Canada sends 4 guys in motion before the snap lol

https://twitter.com/troy_eckleberry/status/905523640124538880

Here's an article about how much they shift with a gif where everybody except the center, QB, and RB shift lol

http://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge/sports/lsu/article_5ce148b4-9389-11e7-9a05-5b99a9d86ac0.html

Sorry if being replied to with a fact about football makes you feel condescended.

Lol, they shifted four. They were shifting 6 or 7 today, and into very odd formations. Lol. I thought you actually were supposed to be smarter than everyone. I'm so disappointed.

Lol, they shifted four. They were shifting 6 or 7 today, and into very odd formations. Lol. I thought you actually were supposed to be smarter than everyone. I'm so disappointed.

Didn't even read the article where they showed and mentioned them shifting 8 guys? Lol

Anyway, here's another example of a Canada offense doing a thing you said they don't do

https://makeagif.com/gif/pitt-double-shift-VY8jGr

Now, can you explain how ISU wouldn't have been decent practice and preparation for guys who might be forced into action later in the season? Or will you continue to attack me instead of addressing the point I've been making for pages?

Didn't even read the article where they showed and mentioned them shifting 8 guys? Lol

Anyway, here's another example of a Canada offense doing a thing you said they don't do

https://makeagif.com/gif/pitt-double-shift-VY8jGr

Now, can you explain how ISU wouldn't have been decent practice and preparation for guys who might be forced into action later in the season? Or will you continue to attack me instead of addressing the point I've been making for pages?

Dude, the video you posted shows two linemen switching places. It at all comparable to what we saw today. As far as attacking, your the one that was putting your snarky "lol" when responding to my post. I'm simply giving you some of your own medicine.

The reason I'm not worried about the D is not so much I think our D is all that good but I think Florida's offense is on par. I'm worried about blocking their Dline and how our QBs respond to the pressure.

I think our offensive gameplay should be similar to 2001. Run heavy and play action pass.

Dude, the video you posted shows two linemen switching places. It at all comparable to what we saw today. As far as attacking, your the one that was putting your snarky "lol" when responding to my post. I'm simply giving you some of your own medicine.

I'm referring to the article I posted where they shifted 8 guys lol (it's the second one and has a god in it, if the words are too difficult for you) and I posted another picture of them shift 5+ guys multiple times.

Did you even look at them? lol

I've watched a lot of games Canada has coordinated and he'll absolutely shift just as many guys as ISU did today (albeit, with less frequency) if he thinks he can get a defense misaligned and an easy score.

Do you really think facing two OCs who are willing to shift 5+ guys at times isn't at all comparable? It just seems like you've dug in and aren't even willing to consider an opposing view.

I think our offensive gameplay should be similar to 2001. Run heavy and play action pass.

If we can establish the run, we win. If we can't we lose. IMO. If they get us in 3rd and long I'm not sure we can hold up to their pass rush.

I'm referring to the article I posted where they shifted 8 guys lol (it's the second one and has a god in it, if the words are too difficult for you) and I posted another picture of them shift 5+ guys multiple times.

Did you even look at them? lol

I've watched a lot of games Canada has coordinated and he'll absolutely shift just as many guys as ISU did today (albeit, with less frequency) if he thinks he can get a defense misaligned and an easy score.

Do you really think facing two OCs who are willing to shift 5+ guys at times isn't at all comparable? It just seems like you've dug in and aren't even willing to consider an opposing view.

No, I am willing to look at other views. I've stated that it would have been nice to have seen younger players in. Already stated it. My point has always been, its benefit is being overstated.

No, I am willing to look at other views.
Then why won't you comment on the examples I gave of Canada making shifts very similar than ISU? All you've don't is poo poo one example and say "it wasn't as many people" and have completely ignored (and are continuing to ignore) the other examples.

I've stated that it would have been nice to have seen younger players in. Already stated it. My point has always been, its benefit is being overstated.

You also said you'd change that opinion if we faced an opponent who did anything similar later in the season. But now is about the 10th post you've sidestepped that point lol

Then why won't you comment on the examples I gave of Canada making shifts very similar than ISU? All you've don't is poo poo one example and say "it wasn't as many people" and have completely ignored (and are continuing to ignore) the other examples.

You also said you'd change that opinion if we faced an opponent who did anything similar later in the season. But now is about the 10th post you've sidestepped that point lol

And you've also admitted they don't do it often.

One game does not make a season. I don't think time against this opponent was going to be that beneficial against LSU in November. Maybe you are the one inflexible in your opinion.

And you've also admitted they don't do it often.

I said less often. There's a difference. But there are definite similarities in a lot of the pre snap stuff they do. Your head is in the sand if you're unwilling to admit similarities. I'd bet $100 when we play LSU Butch and/or Shoop mention ISU and their shifts in pressers leading up to the game during the week.

One game does not make a season. I don't think time against this opponent was going to be that beneficial against LSU in November. Maybe you are the one inflexible in your opinion.

Maybe it wouldn't be. I think it would be. Maybe my opinion on this is inflexible. But at least I've been consistent and intellectually honest in my reasoning for that optnion.

I said less often. There's a difference. But there are definite similarities in a lot of the pre snap stuff they do. Your head is in the sand if you're unwilling to admit similarities. I'd bet $100 when we play LSU Butch and/or Shoop mention ISU and their shifts in pressers leading up to the game during the week.

Maybe it wouldn't be. I think it would be. Maybe my opinion on this is inflexible. But at least I've been consistent and intellectually honest in my reasoning for that optnion.

You look at things and take into account what you think are important. It doesn't make it fact it makes it your opinion. I personally don't think Ignont playing today would mean that he would perform that much better next week, the week after or even against OSU, the line opponent left that might shift players around. I'm firm in my opinion based on my many years of experience playing and watching football. I think I'll trust that over your experience watching YouTube videos of Matt Canada's offense.

As usual, you are arguing just to be arguing. In your typical fashion. Your opinion has no more validity than mine no matter how much you want it to be.

You look at things and take into account what you think are important. It doesn't make it fact it makes it your opinion. I personally don't think Ignont playing today would mean that he would perform that much better next week, the week after or even against OSU, the line opponent left that might shift players around. I'm firm in my opinion based on my many years of experience playing and watching football. I think I'll trust that over your experience watching YouTube videos of Matt Canada's offense.

As usual, you are arguing just to be arguing. In your typical fashion. Your opinion has no more validity than mine no matter how much you want it to be.

lol the cognitive dissonance here is mind boggling. You're not the only one who played football or has been watching for years.

I've stated my opinion, my reasoning, and been consistent. I'll leave you to...whatever it is that you do lol

VN Store

Back