'19 Recruiting Forum: Official Georgia State Pregame/Game Thread

I'm not very impressed right now. Hope the second half is better. (I was wanting to see other quarterbacks, but that won't be happening unless something massively changes)

I walked to the grocery store right after Chandler's TD to get beer. Checked the Score app at the store and saw where we were driving again. Figured we would go up 21-7 and that'd pretty much be the end of it.

Then...reality.

I don’t understand why we’re trying to nickel and dime our way down the field and total ball control offense. It’s Georgia state. Take some shots. Where are the explosive plays. Put points on the board

2nd year Coach. Supposedly best staff in the country. One of the most experienced teams in the SEC. Only up 3 against Georgia State at home.

Hate to say it....sounds a lot like our last coach.

I was thinking about JG and his rocket arm and I believe he can only throw accurately when throwing hard. He hasn’t had much touch throughout his career. 55mph balls; 5 yard pass or 55 yard pass.

Lighter note, week one for just about everyone is sporadic. Duke and Bama is 14-3 halftime as well.
We’ll get better.

Reactions: jwilliams

VN Store

Back