'22 Recruiting Forum: Official Florida Pregame/Game Thread

I don't know how we did but we did it. And it feels soooooo good! This was literally my reaction after they recovered the onside kick.

View attachment 494120
Here's mine

tennessee-fan-looks-wasted-during-ole-miss-game.gif

Last edited:
I'll be back after I decompress 🤣🤣.

But before I leave..... WE ARE FCUKING 4-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GBF🍊!!!

I'm good now.

What. A. Game.

I think deep down inside we knew Richardson would have the game of his life. Wouldn't expect anything different in this rivalry. I'll give Napier some credit, he was super aggressive the entire game. Probably cost him at the end tho by not kicking those extra points.

Hendon Hooker is that DUDE! Definitely a Heisman moment especially playing hurt and putting up video game numbers. Happy for that kid.

Offense as a whole was great. Didn't punt the entire game. Oline played a good game, one of their better games as a unit against good competition imo. Bru stepped up and Keyton catch better be on SportsCenter tonight.

Defensively, ..... I thought are guys played their hearts out. I think Banks should stick with the Pittsburgh gameplan going forward. Let's win/lose on our terms being aggressive. His play calling reminded me of that Kentucky game last year. But the defense got the stop at the end, all that matters.

With all that said, we are 4-0 and was perfect thru September. We couldn't ask for a better outcome thru 4 games so I'm thoroughly happy with our team. Much needed bye week and let's prepare for LSU.

Hope the team enjoy the hell out of this win. They deserve it. We do too as well VolNation.

GBF🍊.

VN Store

Back