'21 Recruiting Forum: Official Bowling Green Pregame/Game Thread

Sponsored by: Preparation H, Its football time in Tennessee

and

Applebees, anywhere else is doo doo.

Georgia State: We can name the score but hopefully the score is high in short order so these kids can taste the chicken
W 10283-potato

BYU: These people cant talk smack. Please don't lose to these white kids.
W 34-13

Chattanooga: Samsies as Georgia State
W 10283-potato

@ Flerda: If Tennessee has average protection I think this can be a W with Chaneys play calling for slants, screens and sluggos. Average play wins this game because Frank's is trash.
W 27-17

Georgia: We match up with UGAs style better as a program it seems. itll be close but I cant imagine we will win this game. soo.. I'll say call it anyways.
W 31-28

Miss State: They have some missing pieces and come to Neyland. We have better players, I believe.
W 34-10

@ ALABAMMER: We build a chest high wall on the sidelines so Nick Saban cant see, replace the coordinator frequencies with nickelback tracks and spike their Gatorade with laxatives and we win
W 21-10

South Carolina: The time is now and I am sick to losing to the autistic William Tiffany Muschamp.
W 42-17

UAB: Thisll be a smidge more challenging than the other nonconference but still a w
W 34-13

@ Kentucky: Lmao
W 35-14

@ Missouri: Gah these guys always blast us so we obviously win in a low scoring game because Dooley forgets his notebook with all of the obscure motivational quotes
W 17-6

Vaginabilt: WE HAVE TO WIN THIS BY GAWD OR WE SHUT DOWN THE ENTIRE STATE. And I think we lay it on them.
W 51-10

Overall record 25-0

But seriously 8-4
Losses are UGA, Bama, Missouri and Florida because I can't call it a win until I see it hit 00:00
Hard hitting analysis but also oof

Is it just me or does the over 59.5 seem like a no brainer for our game?

I agree - it is. This O scheme, Heup's past willingness to score no matter the game situation, and superior athletes even with first game kinks to work out tells me boat race time. Our D will playing deep into the bench to get some guys some experience, so I see BG scoring 17-20 points as well.

Fuggin JG…. One of the worst things to happen to UT Football

Truly was. Been a Vol fan boy for over 60 years. Went to my first game when Steve Delong was destroying O-lines. In all that time I have never seen a worse QB between the ears get one tenth the playing time that guy was given. It made zero sense from a football perspective to see him playing or even in an orange uni.

Just noticed the o/u is 59.5.

So Vegas has the game ~47-13. Sounds about right, though it'd be nice to blow that out of the water.

Last edited:
Not been around in awhile, but back just in time for GameDay. How we feeling?

@InVOLuntary be like...

200w.gif

Looking forward to a season of enjoyment. I have no expectations. We have been awful. Can’t get any worse than Butch’s and Pruitt’s last years Just looking forward to enjoying the ride and a beautiful college football season.

Reactions: hooter vol
Brethren and sisteren, on the eve of the first game of the season, would you please bow your heads and join me in prayer??

bob_neyland_smokeys-trail-com.jpg

Our Father, who art named Neyland,
Hallowed be Thy name.
The games be won, your Maxims done
on earth as they are in heaven.
Give us this day, our weekly win
and forgive those who trespass into our endzone.
Lead us into Gate 21, and deliver us from Bama.

Amen.

VN Store

Back