'21 Recruiting Forum: Official Bama Pregame/Game Thread

You are an idiot if you don't acknowledge what took place in that game. We gave them everything they could handle through 3 quarters. We are what our depth chart says but we are some depth and a couple of portal guys away from being good. We have played well against the 3 best QBs in football and would have beaten 2 of them without getting hosed by officials.

Brah, 52-24. We delayed the inevitable, that’s all.

Reactions: jakez4ut
It’s flat out wrong. That’s why he will get blasted. That game was 38-7 at half. Facts suck, don’t they?
It was 2010 but we said the exact same thing.

“Man we played with such a good team for a half and our depth fell apart”

I think Heupel is a much better coach than Pruitt but playing close for 2-3 quarters means next to nothing

Reactions: Hardy and jakez4ut

I think Heupel is a much better coach than Pruitt but playing close for 2-3 quarters means next to nothing

I like the 3 quarters of play.

At the end of the day though?

52-24.

As good as Hooker has been, he left points and yards on the field.
He pre-determined too many reads/throws.
F0388F3F-1CC8-401E-90D1-EB530BAB62A4.jpeg4C431467-E359-47C3-91D8-4EF8CDC77902.jpeg
the first should have at minimum been a 1st down or and given Tiyon’s ability possibly a TD .
The 2nd was the INT that led to Bama pulling away. Look at Warren running free as both DBs were squatting the 3rd WR out of the bunch.

Then you were wrong. You are negative about everything. Just go root for Bama.

Reactions: VolMike16
It’s flat out wrong. That’s why he will get blasted. That game was 38-7 at half. Facts suck, don’t they?
No hes not, he said the wrong coach. It was Dooley. Under Butch it was against UGA. But its the same **** once again. Wait til so and so gets the players.

To be fair, this was at Bama in our 8th straight game. 2010 Oregon in game 2 beat Dooley 48-13, that’s not even the same discussion at all imo.

Haha…this again… did you expect to win? The refs are good for 14 points…every time.
No. I didn't.

But like I told my wife... You go in to a game understanding the reality. And I do.

Then, you're in the 4th qtr in a one possession game.

At that point.. Reality changes to 'ok we got a shot'.

And we lose almost every one of those games.... Against any team that matters to us.

So, of you're gonna lose by 3+ TDS, get it over early.

And I know.. Depth, talent.. I'm not naive.

I'm not mad at this staff. I'm not mad at the players.

I'm sick of this situation.

It's year one with 65 players dude. Just a few plays from 6-2. This is not Dooley, Jones or Pruitt. Its not the same. We should not even be able to compete against Bama at all.

You are an idiot if you don't acknowledge what took place in that game. We gave them everything they could handle through 3 quarters. We are what our depth chart says but we are some depth and a couple of portal guys away from being good. We have played well against the 3 best QBs in football and would have beaten 2 of them without getting hosed by officials.

Some on here are just miserable people and wants to drag everyone else down with them in their miserable life. lol

No hes not, he said the wrong coach. It was Dooley. Under Butch it was against UGA. But its the same **** once again. Wait til so and so gets the players.

And Dooley was down 27-13 going into the 4th and got to 33-13 less than two minutes into the 4th. Tonight was a one score game about halfway through the 4th quarter. Again, big difference.

Scoring by quarter:
Vols. Buckwads.
1st - 14. 7.
2nd - 0. 14.
Rest at Halftime
3rd - 3. 3.
4th - 7. 28.

That's a scoring timeline that perfectly outlines exhausted defense lacking in depth and rotation. That's not "hanging in the first half then getting blown out."

We hung for really 3.5 quarters. If Hooker doesn't throw that interception we still probably lose... but we hang longer.

That's progress in year 0. That's unbelievable effort from a team outmatched in every possible way.

Be mad at Bama, Bama fans, the SEC for their terrible officiating product, etc.

Don't be mad at the players or the staff. They're clearly doing a great job and playing at their maximum ability. You literally cannot ask any more of these guys. They're leaving everything they have on the field every day. I'm really, really proud of that.

No. I didn't.

But like I told my wife... You go in to a game understanding the reality. And I do.

Then, you're in the 4th qtr in a one possession game.

At that point.. Reality changes to 'ok we got a shot'.

And we lose almost every one of those games.... Against any team that matters to us.

So, of you're gonna lose by 3+ TDS, get it over early.

And I know.. Depth, talent.. I'm not naive.

I'm not mad at this staff. I'm not mad at the players.

I'm sick of this situation.

Lol…down 7 fumble at goal line…SEC…ballgame

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill

VN Store

Back