'20 Recruiting Forum: Official Auburn Pregame/Game Thread

Oh sweet Jehovah! 😢
hello.gif

Hahahahahahahahaa

Why does he give JG a million chances but anyone else gets pulled after one? It is truly
Insanity what we are watching. Someone please fire this clown. If Fulmer won’t do it, fire him and get someone who will. My gosh, he is worse than Dooley and Butch.

Why does he give JG a million chances but anyone else gets pulled after one? It is truly
Insanity what we are watching. Someone please fire this clown. If Fulmer won’t do it, fire him and get someone who will. My gosh, he is worse than Dooley and Butch.
He's the worst of the 3, easily. Dooley was a mess, but at least at times we could score and he played young guys. Butch is infinitely better than Pruitt.

"The Mavericks En Espanol" is on PBS' "Austin City Limits" right now.

Just in case you want to see something worse than what we just witnessed.

I hate this Gump for real. These mf’ers so stupid. How do you sit HB all year. Ignorant jackasses, 🤬🤬🤬
Pruitt has jumped Kirby for most punchable face

I'm definitely not a Pruitt apologist but Bailey tonight is probably not the Bailey we would have gotten earlier this year. He missed a lot due to covid. He just had two weeks of no games to get a lot of reps. He should start the rest of the year for sure but I don't think you can extrapolate tonight's two drives into sure wins earlier in the year.

VN Store

Back