'20 Recruiting Forum: Official Arkansas Pregame/Game Thread

Analytics talk can stop. This team needed points after putting in a guy they wouldn't let throw until then. They knew we had to throw.

Ok. It wasn’t that bad of a decision. There are other things to criticize higher on the list. It should have been PI anyway. Who cares.

Reactions: Devo182
I don’t know what’s happened this year, but it was apparent his first year that he generally knew what was coming on defense.

Bama’s poor defense this year shows that just any DC isn’t successful. I know a Bama fan that would welcome him with open arms.
They can have him. It's obvious to me he wasn't ready for a head coaching job.

It’s ok to disagree, but ask Cole Cubelic what he thinks about Pruitt on defense. I prefaced it that this year something is off.

When all of our guys were healthy last year, the defense was good. BYU was on the offense, and Bama was a good game.
TN ranked 64th in total defense last year. That's pretty average. You can tell by the way he talks that he knows the technical side of the defense. Unfortunately, that's a small part of being a defensive coordinator. He's never had to coach lessor talented guys. He's failing miserably at doing that.

VN Store

Back