'22 Recruiting Forum: Official Akron Pregame/Game Thread

We got a hungry team. It actually seems real with this staff and roster. Culture is in place and no matter what they aren’t backing down. I remember going to the 4th at Bama last yr and it was a one score game before we just ran out of gas Bc of low numbers. Well this ain’t bama. They’re coming for blood next week. And the defensive front is underrated as hell.

You dont lose money you never had. That 60 isnt yours until you hit the cash out button, and if the best loses you dont lose 60, you lose 3.
You only are risking $3 when you first make the bet. If you start winning, every time you don't cash out, you are risking what you could have cashed out for. Also, hindsight is always 20/20. It is easy to say he should have let it ride when you know what the outcome would have been.

Sirloin Strips last night, with grilled chicken.

little cayenne and brown sugar blended with some good stuff.

Olive Garden dressing for chiggen, little parmesan and soy.

Chicken breasts seasoned with salt, pepper and garlic powder in the crockpot with chicken flavored stuffing poured over the chicken and a mixture of cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup and sour cream poured over it all. Jalapeño deviled eggs and a pan of jalapeño Cornbread (F you Germy Pruitt). Whoo that was a tasty meal!
(Insert Antonio Banderas gif)

Chicken breasts seasoned with salt, pepper and garlic powder in the crockpot with chicken flavored stuffing poured over the chicken and a mixture of cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup and sour cream poured over it all. Jalapeño deviled eggs and a pan of jalapeño Cornbread (F you Germy Pruitt). Whoo that was a tasty meal!
(Insert Antonio Banderas gif)
lotta flavor. my kiddos chose their meal.

You only are risking $3 when you first make the bet. If you start winning, every time you don't cash out, you are risking what you could have cashed out for. Also, hindsight is always 20/20. It is easy to say he should have let it ride when you know what the outcome would have been.
Nah, when I first posted it before the outcome I said I would let it ride.

We are, but we never play our best against them for some dumb unfathomable reason.

Their best has ended up beating our worst several times over the last 15 years...even the one time we beat them it took a huge comeback to do it.

I want all that 🦬💩 to become the past.
UF has usually had the better team, and always had the better coaching.

I don't think either is true right now. Take a shot of Ivermectin, choose to get over your BVS, and move on with your life.

Reactions: franklinpence

VN Store

Back