'22 Recruiting Forum: Official Akron Pregame/Game Thread

It's not $7.
It's $150k or whatever he cashed out at.
If you wouldn't bet $150k to maybe win $1million, it's not smart to let it ride.

Just like that $3 I bet was no longer $3 when I could've clicked a button for $60.
You dont lose money you never had. That 60 isnt yours until you hit the cash out button, and if the best loses you dont lose 60, you lose 3.

It's not yours until it hits your account.
At the end of the day your account will be -7, not -150k
Your logic is so flawed. I dont see how you can convince yourself this.
The simple fact that you have an absolute opportunity to choose between putting it in the bank or gambling it makes it yours. Simply having that choice means you lose $150k or keep $150k. Just because it's not in your account doesnt mean it's not yours. The opportunity to choose what to do with the money means that it is, in fact, yours.

Last edited:
The simply fact that you have an absolute opportunity to choose between putting it in the bank or gambling it makes it yours. Simply having that choice means you lose $150k or keep $150k. Just because it's not in your account doesnt mean it's not yours. The opportunity to choose what to do with the money means that it is, in fact, yours.
45341B4E-A1FE-4506-A2DC-9BCF2B625917.gifY’all and your witchcraft.

The simply fact that you have an absolute opportunity to choose between putting it in the bank or gambling it makes it yours. Simply having that choice means you lose $150k or keep $150k. Just because it's not in your account doesnt mean it's not yours. The opportunity to choose what to do with the money means that it is, in fact, yours.
Its not mine. The original 7 was mine because my account shows a deficit of 7.

UT finally has a coach with balls
Which is why I believe the Florida series is about to turn. In all the years that they have dominated us, going back to Fulmer and Spurrier, the overwhelming majority of those years, they have had the far better coach, imo...that is nowhere near the case anymore.

No idea why it feels like we played a bad game when we have the score and stats that we do…

Officiating D-
Hooker still a little off from last year
Running game C-

Reactions: orangejuice
The growth of Jalen Hyatt speaks so much to this coaching staff and the type kid Jalen is. So many would have found the portal, Jalen found a leadership position. Bet land was unreal tonight for Akron. Cannot imagine next week
LETTUCE GO and beat the crap out of the Gators!! Hope everyone is healthy! I want to see us score 50+ against them and beat them by at least 30! Neyland will be absolutely rocking!!!

Man my biggest fear is they bench AR befor next weeks game.Idk whos even behind him or if he's good but our record wirh backup qbs isn't stellar.They could also pull him after the 1st quarter if he plays like sh*t.I don't see AR making it thru our game if he starts off crappy or even if he starts as bad as he's looked
They don’t have anyone else

Reactions: gainesvol82

VN Store

Back