Recruiting forum off topic thread (no politics, covid, or hot button issues)

samuel-l-jackson-angry.gif
Weezer is right...all this glitchiness is your fault.

I just want the explanation of how he survived the end of the last movie
I think that’s part of the appeal of the franchise for me. That, and my first exposure to any horror movies was when my brother-in-law and I watched Halloween II when I was 7– or 8– years old and it terrified me. The expression-less, never ceasing, mystery of a character is what made Michael. The mysterious fact that he’s born human, like we all are, and walks amongst us, yet he’s not human… rather his entity is evil — and that is all. @DOCTORLOOMIS said it best, “I met him fifteen years ago. I was told there was nothing left, no conscience, no reason, no understanding, in even the most rudimentary sense, of life or death or right or wrong. I met this six-year-old boy with a blank, cold emotionless face and the blackest of eyes, the Devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him and another seven trying to keep him locked away when I realized what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply...evil.”

I think that’s part of the appeal of the franchise for me. That, and my first exposure to any horror movies was when my brother-in-law and I watched Halloween II when I was 7– or 8– years old and it terrified me. The expression-less, never ceasing, mystery of a character is what made Michael. The mysterious fact that he’s born human, like we all are, and walks amongst us, yet he’s not human… rather his entity is evil — and that is all. @DOCTORLOOMIS said it best, “I met him fifteen years ago. I was told there was nothing left, no conscience, no reason, no understanding, in even the most rudimentary sense, of life or death or right or wrong. I met this six-year-old boy with a blank, cold emotionless face and the blackest of eyes, the Devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him and another seven trying to keep him locked away when I realized what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply...evil.”

So the new movie is bad?

VN Store

Back