Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he was being attacked by others in the thread pitting him against AV, so he responded with a pretty good retort. I don't blame him. As obnoxious as UGA, Aub, and Gator fans are, this board is quickly morphing into the same $hit because we got some good recruits in the last month. We use to have some cool users from other fanbases around who would give some good info. I don't know about you, but that's why I'm here. I want some insight into what's going on at UT and the SEC for FREE. Users from other fanbases bring value, and shouldn't just be thrown against the wall.
They BRING you their SLANT on easily accessible information. Nod as if you understand the distinction.

Yeah, this was your opening 'general' question.

"Isn't it crazy that the most Republican states see the majority of job losses?"

Followed by this...

Right? Due to the lack of education in those states there are more blue collar jobs. Less educated people are easier to manipulate as well. Could that be way the blue collar workers vote for tax cuts for the wealthy and against a higher minimum wage?

So, what was your personal gain in that?
The first post was an observation. The second post was in response to another poster stating that those statistics make sense because the majority of jobs in the south are blue collar.

It wasn't a personal attack to you or anyone for that matter, Ivan. I apologize if I struck a nerve. It wasn't intentional.

Reactions: Crazy Ivan
And you’re not hurting my feelings at all.just simple quote where he said “100%” we were getting them.beer is on me if can or some milk which ever😁

View attachment 281692

That's the bar? 100%? Lol 10 post above you is a post proclaiing that we are getting this kid and Mims directly because of statements from AV.

Was a point required? Simply making a query about your welfare in these trying times.

I have three kids at home under 6. White knuckling this $hit.

Reactions: UTSuave’
lol don't lecture me about teaching kids literacy as an educator in a sentence that isn't grammatically correct. Sit down.
😂 It would be a really good idea to use a capital letter at the beginning of a sentence if you want to be grammatically correct. Children learn that in PreK now.

Solomon, Crouch, To’oto’to, Wideman, Gray, Omari Thomas. To name a few recents

The list goes on!! Lol in the beginning I was skeptical but the more I scrolled through here and seen what he was posting,recruiting sites didnt know about but later reported to be factual so yea @Atlanta VOL isnt a bullS**ter only the people who follow his post know that to be true.. @Bassmaster_Vol being 1 of them.

lol. Dude was acknowledging that AV has consistently missed on GA recruits when battling for them with UGA. Which is true. I acknowledged facts and it hurt your feelings. Sorry.
This is not going the way you had it planned is it

giphy.gif

I thought you weren't going to use that word anymore? 😂
Sorry...I love ya, you are one of the nicest folks on VN, me..well..not so much 🤷‍♂️ and I really don't like jerks being mean to you.

Plus...I am like super frustrated/mad at the effin world right now...so it isn't taking much to set me off..

Sorry...I love ya, you are one of the nicest folks on VN, me..well..not so much 🤷‍♂️ and I really don't like jerks being mean to you.

Plus...I am like super frustrated/mad at the effin world right now...so it isn't taking much to set me off..

She usually handles herself very well, I sometimes jump in anyway, can’t help myself. 🤷‍♀️.

That's the bar? 100%? Lol 10 post above you is a post proclaiing that we are getting this kid and Mims directly because of statements from AV.

I have three kids at home under 6. White knuckling this $hit.

AV has said he likes where we sit with Mondon and said there is smoke around Mims at an interesting time. If one wants to take that as meaning a kid is def coming here then 1) that’s their prerogative but also 2) that’s hardly a guarantee

AV brings info that we should all appreciate. Posters are welcome to interpret said info however they see fit but AV doesn’t guarantee anything. Therefore, he can’t “miss”.

Reactions: Billy Antrim
I have some great ammunition for you in off topic thread debates. Look up Colorado deaths. They dropped by like 500 last week when someone got called out for claiming everything a Covid death.
Yep. Not surprised. I’d venture to guess that @Glitch was right when he predicted the actual death numbers of covid are actually around 40k, and the vast majority of them are people in nursing homes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back