Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate COVID-19 for so many reasons!! The sicknesses and deaths are horrible, but I think I’m starting to hate it more for what I see it doing to mankind. The example is right here in this thread...so many seasoned, great posters that I respect (and still do) are in here exchanging harsh words towards each other. It’s dividing this country it seems, as is seen in this thread causing division in our great fanbase. I know the sample size is small here, but I see things in the world that show it’s really affecting mankind in similar ways.

Let’s try our best to put on a little more love, gang! Love y’all, Volnation! Let’s rise above all of this, like Vol fans do best!
It sucks cause I've always loved that guy.

sorry..I hate this too

Last edited:
I have been checking out a lot of these Post Modern Jukebox videos on youtube the last couple of months. If you are not familiar, they do a lot of covers of old songs, but they are rearranged into old-style jazz band sounds, ranging from the Roaring 20s through the '50s, and feature some outstanding female vocalists.

This is a cover of Creep, an old song from the '90s by Radiohead, and features Haley Reinhart on vocals. I was not aware of her before seeing her in some of these PMJ videos, but my daughter said she believes she was once a runner up in one of those talent shows. But the girl has some pipes and an unbelievable stage presence.

Creep
Haley was 3rd on American Idol behind two kids (at the time) who have went on to have pretty decent careers..Scotty McCreary and Lauren Alaina..but Haley Reinhart was the best singer that year and she is a awesome vocalist. I love her voice, have followed her career ever since.

Reactions: SmokinBob
It is because InVol is being a ******* holier than thou *******...it sucks cause I've always loved that guy.
I'm not being holier than thou. I've asked people to make a very small sacrifice in wearing a mask. I asked one question, that's yet to be answered, WWJD. It's obviously triggered you and others. Is it because I asked it or is it because you know the answer and don't like it?

Went to the grocery store tonight. Not one cashier was wearing a mask, and they handle everyone’s food 🤷‍♂️
Guess we will see in a month if it has went away or gotten worse. 2 to 4 week incubation period so it will take a month to know for sure. Lord I hope you are right and I am wrong, but I see it getting worse.

Guess we will see in a month if it has went away or gotten worse. 2 to 4 week incubation period so it will take a month to know for sure. Lord I hope you are right and I am wrong, but I see it getting worse.
I don't see it getting a lot worse, probably maintain about where we are now. I think the hot weather will suppress it some. Not sure what happens in the fall.

I don't see it getting a lot worse, probably maintain about where we are now. I think the hot weather will suppress it some. Not sure what happens in the fall.
Hot weather has 0 effect. Brazil has it bad and they have warm weather year round.

Hot weather has 0 effect. Brazil has it bad and they have warm weather year round.
I don't think it knocks it completely down but I do think it has an effect. I saw a study where UV from intense sunlight kills it very quickly. It also doesn't like heat. I definitely think the summer time suppresses it but that's jmo.

I don't think it knocks it completely down but I do think it has an effect. I saw a study where UV from ibtense sunlight kills it very quickly. It also doesn't like heat. I definitely think the summer time suppresses it but that's jmo.
they saying hotspot is panhandle niw. Warm there. I also heard they are reopening places that have actual cases increasing. So to me that sounds like a recipe for disaster.

It’s been 3 weeks in Ga. numbers are declining every day. I’ve been hearing 2 weeks for 2 months now. Mild virus.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back