Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
But it's up to the states. States right is states rights. Elections have consequences. You get what you vote for. If there were say, a centralized government with competent leadership in charge, we may not be dealing with a smorgasbord of different rules from state to state. We all move in the same direction at the same time is better than everyone doing theoe own thing. At the end of the day we are all neighbors and what affects one affects us all sooner or later. No one is immune from this.

Believing in states' rights doesn't mean you blindly accept every BS law or decree your state puts out. The American people are not going to willngly accept tyranny at any level. And I say 'law or decree' because these 'stay at home' orders aren't laws that have been passed by state legislatures; these have been decrees declared by governors, so we will see how the constitutionality of some of them play out in court.

Your comment about a competent centralized government is what it is - nonsense.

Yes, we are all in this together. And anybody that is scared and wants to stay in their home should do so as long as they can afford to do so. The rest of us will take necessary precautions and get on with our lives.

Sure you have. Every time you mention the age of people dying while attempting to justify why opening isn't a problem. The age of the people dying should be irrelevant to the discussion.
Yep. That's right. Screw old people! Let them all die! Yeah, everyone knows that's what I'm saying. What an atrocious, idiotic, red herring of a take.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Fear? Worry? Here’s the future buddy...View attachment 279244
Buddy... we don't have to finish number 1. You can put whatever fake numbers up here you want. It has been shown, finish in the top 10 and get QB play, and you can win a championship. Unless you're GA, of course, then you can finish number 1 and still lose to SC.

But everyone else, finish top 10, and you're fine. I'm not worried about you. I'm not even thinking about you. I'm thinking Alabama and Clemson. We're improving our recruiting, and once we aren't bringing a knife to a gun fight on the field anymore, you'll be old news. Sad thing is, with Butch Smart running your program, you know it. That's why you’re here everyday. That's why you're trying to convince yourselves that TN signing probably 3-4 five stars and finishing top 5-7 in the country in recruiting if not higher, is really not that big of deal. But you know that it is. And that's why you're here.

There is literally no fanbase more insecure than 1980 right now. You hate to see it.

Last edited:
Buddy... we don't have to finish number 1. You can put whatever fake numbers up here you want. It has been shown, finish in the top 10 and get QB play, and you can win a championship. Unless you're GA, of course, then you can finish number 1 and still lose to SC.

But everyone else, finish top 10, and you're fine. I'm not worried about you. I'm not even thinking about you. I'm thinking Alabama and Clemson. We're improving our recruiting, and once we aren't bringing a knife to a gun fight on the field anymore, you'll be old news. Sad thing is, with Butch Smart running your program, you know it. That's why your here everyday. That's why you're trying to convince yourselves that TN signing probably 3-4 five stars and finishing top 5-7 in the country in recruiting if not higher, is really not that big of deal. But you know that it is. And that's why you're here.

There is literally no fanbase more insecure than 1980 right now. You hate to see it.
Are Butch Smart and Kirby Dumb synonyms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back