Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frequently....i have seen it multiple times in a single post.

I'm not really interested at all in going through your posts to find it, because your posts are garbage anyways.

Plus, I'm not the one on here trying to correct peoples grammar.
I disagree with you. If you refuse to point out an example then it is my opinion that you may have been making it up.

Which posts? How often ?
I looked at a post earlier this evening and I used “should have”. I’m not saying it does not happen but I believe it is infrequent and generally it is not obvious I use grammar incorrectly. Especially homophones which is the type of error I pointed out earlier tonight.
Son, you need to loosen your grip a bit...

Now if you want to be a guest at The Chippewa Resort on Round Lake in Squaw Lake,Mn...Then I’ll Give you all the hospitality and friendly service that a guest deserves.

Small world.... I have a place on Dunbar, right next to the landing. God's country. We'll need to catch up at the hoot some day.....

Son, you need to loosen your grip a bit...
Actually I just pointed out a mistake earlier tonight and it rubbed some people the wrong way. They have made several long winded posts about it. I believe they should loosen their grip. I tried to back off early but 2 or 3 keep responding.

I made the statement that I’m 55 and I don’t care. Proper English your kidding me...One I’m from the inner city and two I’m a friggin O/op. So if you don’t know what that means. It means that I’m a truck driver except I own my on outfit. Now if you want to be a guest at The Chippewa Resort on Round Lake in Squaw Lake,Mn...Then I’ll Give you all the hospitality and friendly service that a guest deserves. But proper English....lol...You can keep that down your way for your intellect elbow rubbers. Been there done that didn’t like it.! Your right your not perfect and I sure helllO ain’t. But the difference between you and me. I’m not here to correct or try and put someone down...I’m here to read and sometimes have a conversation with the same kind of people who share the same passion and love for the VOLS....Credibility...?!?! Also LOL. Debate...Also LOL. I always hated English so therefore I didn’t or do I care. But math and economics now that’s where I’m not only good at but it’s gotten me to where I’m at in my life. Oh by the way...Without even a high school diploma....Now if you and I were just hanging out. I could give you the three stooges or I could possibly be intimidating with certain knowledge. Maybe even some high society intellect if I wanted to but that’s not ever happening LOL again...But you know what....I’d want to be on the same level with you and not correct you or put you down. If you find my English grammar so unappealing. Please feel free to just skip over. I promise I want even know. 😎 VFL
How far are you from Grand Forks or Fargo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back