Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine comes from military mind set. I have two in my house, I have one at two different family members homes. I keep a pistol, ammo, cash money, silver. Also just a pair of underwear and socks. First aid kit, wet wipes. Essentials, just dont want to make the bag to heavy.
Why don’t you keep one in the car...just in case it hits the fan while you’re out and about(can’t or shouldn’t go home)

Reactions: tnhunter 10
Why don’t you keep one in the car...just in case it hits the fan while you’re out and about(can’t or shouldn’t go home)
If... I had one, I’d def keep one in the vehicle... 34 driving miles from my house to work and 31ish straight line walk. Would make sense to have erthang you’d need for the walk. Iffff, I had one.

Reactions: tnhunter 10
Must watch

JollyShowyAegeancat-small.gif

I disagree,there just as bad if not worst. Do you not know the history of there fans in the stadium.? I grew up in Tampa I have a ton of friends who are gator fans. What amazed me is how they became gator fans only when spurrier got there.!! There both real bad sportsmanship fans. Plenty of redneck drunks....I’m sorry but it’s the truth been to many games and know way to many of the fans. Been to the games and had first hand experience to know how bad they get.
“there” should be “their”. Just helping with your cred.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
I’ll let you know I hated English so that problems solved. But its cool that you corrected me...But for future reference it’s gonna happen. I’m 55 and there’s no correcting me now other than being a grammar man...
I’m 58 and almost 30 years beyond enrolled education but it does look better for a person if they use proper English. I’m not perfect but the effort should be there. Just trying to help you out. It also helps your credibility when you are attempting to debate someone in a fan forum.

As someone else that made the move, years ago, I promise you this:
The crap posted about the RF being "elitist" or "snobs" is BS. There's a couple that jump too fast or can be jerks, that's unavoidable

But 90% of the time, whoever says that, came in being a complete butt and it was reciprocated.

LoL, No one says "snobs" or "elitist" when talking about the RF. Usually , FOS is what I read most when it comes to the RF regulars who think this board couldn't function without them

LoL, No one says "snobs" or "elitist" when talking about the RF. Usually , FOS is what I read most when it comes to the RF regulars who think this board couldn't function without them

Weird flex. Different conversation but just quoted people saying that exact thing, the other day. Well screenshot if we're being technical.
Get the feeling accuracy isn't your primary concern tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back