Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get ready...Knox gonna find a toy he loves and you're gonna drop that $3-$7 and not think a thing about it.

Until your wife is buying large baskets/containers to store the 200 or so monster trucks/cars in o_O
i was partial to the 2nd mortgage we paid every month for kids in daycare for nearly 6 years...3 of that being 2 in at the same time. that was awesome......one of the best days of my life was when the 2nd one got done with that.

Reactions: ionaVOL
Get ready...Knox gonna find a toy he loves and you're gonna drop that $3-$7 and not think a thing about it.

Until your wife is buying large baskets/containers to store the 200 or so monster trucks/cars in o_O
Knox will learn fiscal responsibility early. He's going to learn to change oil and offer to change peoples oils by 14. Good gig for a kid

Reactions: quadlee21
i was partial to the 2nd mortgage we paid every month for kids in daycare for nearly 6 years...3 of that being 2 in at the same time. that was awesome......one of the best days of my life was when the 2nd one got done with that.
Yeah daycare is insanity. Luckily, we both WFH. He's sitting on my lap right now.

Knox will learn fiscal responsibility early. He's going to learn to change oil and offer to change peoples oils by 14. Good gig for a kid

I know you're mostly being facetious...but I would like to share the best advice I've gotten when I became a parent.

Your child, no matter how old they are is their own person. You'll be more successful as a parent accepting and acknowledging that.

Last edited:
The best job for a teenager wanting to go into business for himself is setting up his own icecream truck business. Buy an old cheap Van on Craigslist, buy a freezer from Sam's, throw in a few icecream sandwiches etc. Put a loud speaker on top and play clown music. Make bank. Work a couple of hours a day. All cash. I tried to get my son to do it. Offered to set him up. He was too proud to do it.

The best job for a teenager wanting to go into business for himself is setting up his own icecream truck business. Buy an old cheap Van on Craigslist, buy a freezer from Sam's, throw in a few icecream sandwiches etc. Put a loud speaker on top and play clown music. Make bank. Work a couple of hours a day. All cash. I tried to get my son to do it. Offered to set him up. He was too proud to do it.
I’ve thought about this some. My step father has an island in the Tn river. Though about making a floating one do ice cream and some small carnival style foods. Figured would make a pretty good penny working summer weekends and holidays.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
I’ve thought about this some. My step father has an island in the Tn river. Though about making a floating one do ice cream and some small carnival style foods. Figured would make a pretty good penny working summer weekends and holidays.
You could buy and old pontoon boat and do the same thing.

That is how it is spelled, supposably.
Lol, been a huge inside joke with my work buddies for years. We’d purposely misuse it in meetings all the time to accolades from our higher ups, then correct each other when it was properly used.

I did hear that the dictionary people recently changed the wording saying both usages are proper, which is ridiculous. Cowtowing to the masses.

Reactions: VOLINVONORE
Lol, been a huge inside joke with my work buddies for years. We’d purposely misuse it in meetings all the time to accolades from our higher ups, then correct each other when it was properly used.

I did hear that the dictionary people recently changed the wording saying both usages are proper, which is ridiculous. Cowtowing to the masses.

It's a double negative. Ir- and -less are negative affixes. That is why it's nonstandard (still is).

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back