Few of mine:
Wedding Crashers
Anchorman
Dodgeball
Year One
Just go with it
House Bunny (Anna Ferris is my fave)
What's your number?
Don't mess with the zohan (yes it's rediculous but f*©kin hilarious)
Monty Python and the Holy Grail. First 45 minutes are some of the greatest bits of comedy ever. The last half gets too British.
Office Space, just gets funnier the longer I work in an office.
Robin Hood Men in Tights, Blazing Saddles, etc.
Down Periscope.

Damn how do you guys get memes to show up instead of the link?

Drag and drop.

images

I liked Seinfeld. Friends is good. Big Bang Theory was good. Family Guy and American Dad were both hilarious.

Not many really funny shows out nowadays.
It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia...pretty sure it’s the longest running, non-animated comedy show ever. Just finished season 14 and it’s my favorite comedy ever. Give it a shot!

Ps. It’s not for everyone. Can get pretty raunchy and out there.

Last Man Standing. Best family show of the past 7-8 years.
Last man standing is hilarious. Lost interest with the new Mandy character.
I have not seen all of the seasons of the office, but it has some funny episodes. I was in elementary and middle school when Seinfeld was out, so I only seen a few episodes. I can leave it.

Coping and pasting. I know how to attach, bit notice some of you get it to show the full pic without having to click on it

Glitch said you can just drag and drop. He is the Gif Master. I always saved image and used the "attach files" button on bottom left
I do not believe you can just copy and paste the URL unless you want to link the site.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
Laugh in, All in the Family, Newhart. Movies: Blazing Saddles, Animal House, and the much overlooked- Death at a Funeral (Brit version only, US remake is a pathetic effort}

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back