Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
. But when saw that, said 'noted'. Tri Cities is a bit more down to Earth. Well, people in Bristol
think their **** doesnt stink, which is tough to mask since Bristol is a **** hole.

Easy now pedro. Looking like a trip to the waffle house parking lot is in order. Been over most of this state and your opinion is wrong

Reactions: SCRocket
Someone hurt your feelings in Bristol? Or did you get bad seats to the Battle at Bristol?
The original post was about how people in Maryville act like they're from the Hamptons. Segue to Bristol. Similar attitudes. They've done a nice job downtown, but, it isn't the Hamptons. I couldn't care less about it other than a post on VN...My opinion of the city is as such. VA moreso than TN. Still the same.

Being from Tri Cities, I feel a qualified authority. No further questions your honor.

went out downtown to new Brewery. Folks were nice, but first question was 'did you go to MHS?' it s a fraternity. Some of the locals were snobby with my wife. I dont take kindly to that nonsense. We've thought about moving there....always liked Maryville. But when saw that, said 'noted'. Tri Cities is a bit more down to Earth. Well, people in Bristol
think their **** doesnt stink, which is tough to mask since Bristol is a **** hole.
Lmao!!! Bristol might be a sh**hole but it’s not because the people think that.... I’m from Bristol and I know my stuff stinks!!!

Lmao!!! Bristol might be a sh**hole but it’s not because the people think that.... I’m from Bristol and I know my stuff stinks!!!
noted.

honestly in trying to be nice, the downtown has come a long way from 10 years ago.

something helps JC's downtown is having the College & Interstate right by it.

honestly Bristol Brewing churns out a decent product. yet getting in and out is nightmarish on a weekend. Ill grant **** hole status may be strong...but...of all the Tri Cities its certainly become my least favorite.

Last edited:
noted.

honestly in trying to be nice, the downtown has come a long way from 10 years ago.

honestly Bristol Brewing churns out a decent product. yet getting in and out is nightmarish on a weekend. Ill grant **** hole status may be strong...but...of all the Tri Cities its certainly become my least favorite.
I understand where your coming from there.... I also posted my reply before I seen that you were directing it more to the VA side than TN side.... I would have to agree with you there!!!

Reactions: Jackcrevol
noted.

IMHO I believe people from Kingsport are more snobby than anyone else in the tri cities. Idk why they think their better than anyone, but they do. Johnson City is starting to get bad becaus of all of the transplants.

Reactions: My VOLS are huge
Most people are proud of where they’re from. I know good people from Maryville, Alcoa, Bristol, Johnson City etc. every town has a few bad apples and I have never met anyone who thinks they’re better than someone because they went to some certain HS. Maryville and Alcoa have a great rivalry that’s only gotten better since now they’re 1 State Championship in football apart (Alcoa 18 Maryville 17).

Don’t judge an entire town or school over just a few people. I never understood why people think maryville kids are rich

Most people are proud of where they’re from. I know good people from Maryville, Alcoa, Bristol, Johnson City etc. every town has a few bad apples and I have never met anyone who thinks they’re better than someone because they went to some certain HS. Maryville and Alcoa have a great rivalry that’s only gotten better since now they’re 1 State Championship in football apart (Alcoa 18 Maryville 17).

Don’t judge an entire town or school over just a few people. I never understood why people think maryville kids are rich
If you ain't from east brainerd you can git out. We don't take too kindly to yer kind round here.

JC is where most people go for any night life and it has a more hipster vibe than it ever has. Mostly due to the college. Bristol can honestly be a pain and I go there the least. Kingsport is basically old money Eastman people in places and kinda feels like an industrial town that is revolves around Eastman. it’s trying to get better by improving downtown but it will take time.

Reactions: rmvol
In your mother’s underwear drawer.
See...people this is how you take a joke..instead of being a lil bee itch and getting ticked at Butchie for making an insensitive post because my mom has got days to weeks to live..I just laugh along with him because it is good joke and I know he meant nothing by it..

PSA for all the little SJW wusses out there..

See...people this is how you take a joke..instead of being a lil bee itch and getting ticked at Butchie for making an insensitive post because my mom has got days to weeks to live..I just laugh along with him because it is good joke and I know he meant nothing by it..

PSA for all the little SHW wusses out there..
And I wouldn’t have done it if I had any memory recall...but I don’t. Prayers for her. Lost mine in 2006 on what would be a week from today.

PSA for all the little SJW wusses out there..
that works for you. for the rest of us there's Waffle House.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back