Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

You guys would have me in front of the firing squad if I ever expressed my true feelings on CFA's food.
Probably get by with my comments on the fries, several people have, but probably not on the chicken.

In my defense, most everyone here talks about a sauce or a cheese or even a mix at CFA and I don't do those. So straight, plain taste of the chicken. I'll bow out with my head still attached. 👀

You guys would have me in front of the firing squad if I ever expressed my true feelings on CFA's food.
Probably get by with my comments on the fries, several people have, but probably not on the chicken.

In my defense, most everyone here talks about a sauce or a cheese or even a mix at CFA and I don't do those. So straight, plain taste of the chicken. I'll bow out with my head still attached. 👀

!?! You don’t like the Spicy Chicken Deluxe!

Jack Pirtle’s country fired steak and gravy sandwich FTW. I'd step over Chick-fil-a and Popeyes chicken sandwiches to get one.

First off doesn’t count.... that’s not chicken.... Second, Chick Fil A is very addicting I always get extra pickles on the normal chicken sandwich, but spicy deluxe is definitely my favorite!

Third, where can I acquire said fired steak and gravy sandwich if I live in Boston.....? (Which Boston sucks btw)

First off doesn’t count.... that’s not chicken.... Second, Chick Fil A is very addicting I always get extra pickles on the normal chicken sandwich, but spicy deluxe is definitely my favorite!

Third, where can I acquire said fired steak and gravy sandwich if I live in Boston.....? (Which Boston sucks btw)
Oh, it counts and its a Memphis thing. Chick fil a is very cultish.. Don't @ me

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back