Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Swanson said he liked Nutter Butter cookies once and received 563 likes...in the first hour. 😉
NippyGrimArgentineruddyduck-size_restricted.gif

I think Beaver had an agenda...maybe not totally troll. Using my tin foil hat, I am going to say Beaver laid some groundwork for what happened on Schianomo Sunday.
That was his final story, basically. He was trying to push VN, VolTwitter, etc to shoot higher. Maybe he really did know Schiano was Currie's guy and wanted us ready to backlash. Maybe he was a nobody...idk...either way it worked lol.

@MIT_Beaver has to have the best post to like ratio of any troll on this forum
Curse that guy. Got everyone stirred up with his BS lies and when it became very apparent he was FOS he still had people defending him. I sure hope each village found their idiot. MIT Beaver was and is a basement dwelling dependent with multiple monitors, hairy palms and a big imagination.

That was his final story, basically. He was trying to push VN, VolTwitter, etc to shoot higher. Maybe he really did know Schiano was Currie's guy and wanted us ready to backlash. Maybe he was a nobody...idk...either way it worked lol.

Yea, I don't know if he truly knew Schiano was Currie's guy, but he kept stressing that the power in the AD had to change. It was obvious he was talking about Haslam, and it almost played out just like he said it could. AV didn't know who he was, but he did indicate that Beaver knew info that wasn't known by the common man.

Curse that guy. Got everyone stirred up with his BS lies and when it became very apparent he was FOS he still had people defending him. I sure hope each village found their idiot. MIT Beaver was and is a basement dwelling dependent with multiple monitors, hairy palms and a big imagination.

Everyone has their opinion on him, but he wasn't as trollish as some think. He was asked to spark a fire. If you followed his big picture (who cares about Gruden) argument, it almost unfolded like he said. No one knew what Currie was up to before attempting to hire Schiano, which was clearly a Haslam move. Beaver's big picture was that the UT AD needed a shift in the balance of power away from the Haslam's.

Everyone has their opinion on him, but he wasn't as trollish as some think. He was asked to spark a fire. If you followed his big picture (who cares about Gruden) argument, it almost unfolded like he said. No one knew what Currie was up to before attempting to hire Schiano, which was clearly a Haslam move. Beaver's big picture was that the UT AD needed a shift in the balance of power away from the Haslam's.
It didn’t take a MIT degree to know there needed to be a shift of power away from the Haslams. He was a troll....albeit a very good one.

Reactions: BucVol98
It didn’t take a MIT degree to know there needed to be a shift of power away from the Haslams. He was a troll....albeit a very good one.

Like I said, everyone has their opinions. No, sitting 6 hours away, I didn't realize that the Haslam's had the ability to sneak an AD hire in the backdoor like they did with Currie. It was apparent no one had the ability to stop it until Schianomo Sunday happened, and that was literally unprecedented.

Some just don't like other egos on message boards and want to bitch about everything.

Like I said, everyone has their opinions. No, sitting 6 hours away, I didn't realize that the Haslam's had the ability to sneak an AD hire in the backdoor like they did with Currie. It was apparent no one had the ability to stop it until Schianomo Sunday happened, and that was literally unprecedented.

Some just don't like other egos on message boards and want to bitch about everything.
Buddy you would had to have lived on the dark side of the moon to not know the politics that have been going on for the last decade and a half. I don’t mind egos but I do mind liars.

Buddy you would had to have lived on the dark side of the moon to not know the politics that have been going on for the last decade and a half. I don’t mind egos but I do mind liars.

LOL. Then no one cared to stop it. I guess you are a mind reader now. Enjoy your day.

Seriously, how manly have we seen come in here from nowhere like a flaming torch in every thread with know it all attitudes and boom gone. Never to be seen again. lol
We should have a yearly vote for the worst poster in the forum. Have Freak officially make a badge for the Annual Sabanochio Award. Obviously named for our most notorious former poster. Some of the newbs won't know who that is, or his notorious exploits with love letters and recruits.

Tell that to the salon owner that just got arrested.

I was actually referring to you.

As a defense attorney, I would defend her. It sounds like she could have handled her court appearance a little better and just gotten a fine. Her statement that the law isn’t more important than feeding her kids is somewhat akin to stealing food from a grocery store. It’s illegal, while being sympathetic.

I know not everyone knew how to take advantage or was able to take advatange, but the feds provided a lot of relief for small businesses.

We should have a yearly vote for the worst poster in the forum. Have Freak officially make a badge for the Annual Sabanochio Award. Obviously named for our most notorious former poster. Some of the newbs won't know who that is, or his notorious exploits with love letters and recruits.
The only answer is @Bassmaster_Vol

I was actually referring to you.

As a defense attorney, I would defend her. It sounds like she could have handled her court appearance a little better and just gotten a fine. Her statement that the law isn’t more important than feeding her kids is somewhat akin to stealing food from a grocery store. It’s illegal, while being sympathetic.

I know not everyone knew how to take advantage or was able to take advatange, but the feds provided a lot of relief for small businesses.
The point I was making is clear. These restrictions are not helping anything. People at home are getting the virus. If we continue to be shut down, the impacts of this are going to be far worse with food production, shortages, job loss etc. the goal was supposedly to protect the hospitals. That has happened. The hospitals are not being overwhelmed, in fact they are going bankrupt and laying people off. There is no longer a good argument to continue to be shut down over a virus with an above 99% survival rate.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back