Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope people remember this in November.

I doubt it. The dem. candidate will be a giant douche that the majority of Americans won't stomach.

Plus, we will be set up to need a rebuilt economy so it's the perfect scenario for Trump getting another term.

Reactions: bignewt
There is help, and there are daddies. Hoe much was Bill's dad worth? Did he give Bill instructions on how to build software?
Some have more help than others no doubt but no one is self made. If I've learned anything over the years, you need help to succeed. It's not just about money either. It's about advice from others that have swam those waters whether it be technical, business, or just a helping hand. Sure, Trumps dad gave him seed money. How many would have taken that seed money and lost it in a year? I'd say a huge percentage especially in the cut throat world where he was.

Look I get it. Many people hate Trump. I don't particularly care for him either, but to deny his business acumen is silly and makes me wonder if one's hate is not clouding his judgment.

Some have more help than others no doubt but no one is self made. If I've learned anything over the years, you need help to succeed. It's not just about money either. It's about advice from others that have swam those waters whether it be technical, business, or just a helping hand. Sure, Trumps dad gave him seed money. How many would have taken that seed money and lost it in a year? I'd say a huge percentage especially in the cut throat world where he was.

Look I get it. Many people hate Trump. I don't particularly care for him either, but to deny his business acumen is silly and makes me wonder if one's hate is not clouding his judgment.

does stiffing vendors count as business acumen?

Donald Trump’s Business Plan Left a Trail of Unpaid Bills

does defrauding a charity count as business acumen?

Judge Says Trump Must Pay $2 Million Over Misuse Of Foundation Funds

admittedly i already dislike the guy, but the myth that he's a self-made, brilliant business tycoon is pretty easy to cut through.

Last edited:

If you actually think the dude is some business savant I feel you may be ill-informed but you do you. If $413 million is seed money I need to find that plant, am i rite?

I hate the guy but I don't doubt his ability to amass wealth. He was definitely born on 3rd base and turned it into a HR.

His getting elected is more of an indictment of career politicians than it is any indication of him being fit to be president.

I still laugh about Republicans attacking President Clinton's ethics(and Hillary's) while staunchly supporting Trump. The guy is the most open scumbag we have ever had in office and acts like a schoolyard bully and people eat it up because it's directed at people they don't agree with.

The last 2 republican presidents have been an ebarassment.

Lol like I think Biden is a viable candidate. There you go assuming since I take a credible shot at Trump I must be voting democrat. Stop the brainwashing!

Hehe. Just pointing out that there are not any viable options for the never-Trumpers, but us Trump supporters will be glad to welcome you into the warm comfort of our bosom.

giphy.gif

Interesting you chose only the Republican as Obama wasn’t exactly virtuous. Safe to say the embarrassment extends beyond many decades

I was referring to how they handled themselves as president.... Clinton's scandal could be thrown in that group but everyone realizes that any president young enough to get it up has acted similarly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back