Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone’s jonesing for some new country music - check out Dan Smalley below. His new EP came out today on Big Machine Records and I wrote the title track! Don’t mean to humble-brag but this is my first major label cut as a songwriter and a huge milestone for me - thought I’d share :) Some of y’all might enjoy...real country is coming back 🤞

[VIDEO=][/VIDEO]

Dude you are talented man. Congratulations

If anyone’s jonesing for some new country music - check out Dan Smalley below. His new EP came out today on Big Machine Records and I wrote the title track! Don’t mean to humble-brag but this is my first major label cut as a songwriter and a huge milestone for me - thought I’d share :) Some of y’all might enjoy...real country is coming back 🤞

[VIDEO=][/VIDEO]

Finally got around to listening to this. Hell of a job man. That is one good song.

Im more of a marvel guy can't really get into DC much.

Are you excited about the latest Marvel superheroes, Snowflake and Safespace?

Marvel reveals its first non-binary superhero, Snowflake, and the backlash is blistering

giphy.gif

Total BS. I grew up loving comics and the superheros in them. They continue with this woke garbage and the fans will abandon them. They need to remember what and especially who made this product such a success.

This idea seems to completely throw out commonsense marketing techniques of appealing to the largest possible sections of the readers.

"Snowflake" will portray a hero who identifies as nonbinary and goes by the pronouns “they/them.” The series will also feature an overweight superhero named “Trailblazer,” whose power is to pull useful objects out of a “magic backpack.

giphy.gif

Apparently the new creator writes for the Stephen Colbert Show, so I guess this really shouldn't shock me.

But...

Marvel joins other entertainment initiatives in a push to become more inclusive, including a remake of Cinderella that will star a "genderless" Fairy Godmother.

Actor and singer Billy Porter, who is noted for his “gender fluidity,” announced he would take the spotlight as the Fairy Godmother, and called the move “really powerful.”

giphy.gif

...not sure how Marvel got access to remaking Disney movies.

Next thing you know they will be remaking 21st century versions of Chuck Norris and Sly Stallone and the end of the world will be complete..

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill

[VIDEO=][/VIDEO]

Well done. Seriously.
AlarmedReliableAcouchi-small.gif

Reactions: NashVolDavis
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back