Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pepsi goes with Taco Bell for some reason.
Milk and bananas are a good, cheap, & nutritious combo. Back in HS I'd take my $20 weekly lunch money, order .35 milk with either .10 crackers or a .50 banana, buy 1 ice cream each Friday, spend about $4 a week total and have leftovers to buy a CDs a week and go to Funscape.

Parasite and Ford v Ferrari were very good. I've seen a bad one too - Midway. Terrible acting with caricatures everywhere.

It got better but Ed Skrein sucked for the first half of the movie. The ending kinda fizzled out.

Ford v Ferrari was great.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
when i was a kid my dad showed me that coke can be used to dissolve corrosion on car battery terminals. i can't drink any of that **** anymore.

Your dad was a good man. Sodas are poison. You can also unclog a drain with coke. The dietary health of our society is sad and sodas share some of the blame.

Your dad was a good man. Sodas are poison. You can also unclog a drain with coke. The dietary health of our society is sad and sodas share some of the blame.

It's all in moderation. It's ok to enjoy a soft drink once in a while. But if you're going through a 2 liter a day, that's a problem.

when i was a kid my dad showed me that coke can be used to dissolve corrosion on car battery terminals. i can't drink any of that **** anymore.

I cleaned my battery terminal the other day and enjoyed a cool refreshing sip of battery terminal cleaner to celebrate a job well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back