Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
my son busted his head on one recently. 5 staples required....
Heads are the worst...always a horrific looking mess due to the amount of blood vessels in the head and can cause folks to freak out even when it is a flesh wound. Glad it turned out ok for him and looks like he is a tough one.

my son busted his head on one recently. 5 staples required....
Busted mine open during an intramural soccer game. 10 staples. Squirting blood in streams, freaked everyone out. I looked like a horror movie extra sitting in the ER with some kids shirt on my head and soaked with blood. Learned that taking staples to the head without anything to numb is not a seamless option.

Corona is not a Mexican beer, it is brewed in Chicago Illinois and they do a damn good job of packaging it as a Mexican beer.

Actually, it's produced in Mexico by Constellation Brands for export to the US. AB Inbev owns the brand but isn't permitted to sell in the US. Used to work for AB Inbev a few years ago.

Heads are the worst...always a horrific looking mess due to the amount of blood vessels in the head and can cause folks to freak out even when it is a flesh wound. Glad it turned out ok for him and looks like he is a tough one.

Funny story. I was at UT basketball camp in ‘99 and we stayed in one of the dorms. No AC, just got in the rooms and we had to open the windows bc of heat. Teammate literally walks up the wall trying to pull the cord to pull up the metal blinds. I walk over to look and they fell and hit me rt on the nose between the eyes. Blood everywhere, had to get stitched at UT Med Center, and had to do the whole camp with a facemask on.

Actually, it's produced in Mexico by Constellation Brands for export to the US. AB Inbev owns the brand but isn't permitted to sell in the US. Used to work for AB Inbev a few years ago.

Were you in St. Louis?

Have any interaction with RA Jones while there?

My buddy was the old point man for St. Louis.

did they numb him first or am I just a bish?

They put some cream that was supposed to numb it but he said he could still feel everything - especially at the top of the wound.

When I was around his age, I busted the back of my head on the 4th of July and good doctors at Blount Memorial shaved around the wound (ouch), injected me with pain relievers around the wound. Sticking a needle next to a gash isn’t fun btw. And then staples. 30 years later for him, it was just a cream and staples. I’m glad they didn’t have to shave around it considering it’s the school year and all.

Were you in St. Louis?

Have any interaction with RA Jones while there?

My buddy was the old point man for St. Louis.

I was in Dallas, only got to StL during my orientation. StL HQ is a ghost town for the most part now. Don't know RA Jones. New mindset is focused on slow dimes when basic beer should be a fast nickel mentality.

Reactions: tennvols77
I was in Dallas, only got to StL during my orientation. StL HQ is a ghost town for the most part now. Don't know RA Jones. New mindset is focused on slow dimes when basic beer should be a fast nickel mentality.

RA Jones was the company used for the bottling lines/automation/equipment/parts.

My buddy was moved to St. Louis in the 90's so as to be on call, all the time and available. He currently has been in Mexico for the past 2 years setting up 3 plants for Constellation being built. One is going to be largest in the world.

Not a bad gig at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back