Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tampa is its own animal. I didn't mind St Pete and some of Clearwater.

Regardless, there is something in the water in Pinellas County
Lived there 10 years and would have happily stayed the rest of my life. I love Tampa side too, there are a lot of really cool areas and awesome things to do. There are parts of any town that suck. I just see it all as one big town.

buddy got married at Sanibel Island. Took us 1:45 to drive to Sarasota.

Honestly, I like the waves (and Tramp Stamps). East Coast is where it's at. Too many Mercedes SUV's for me on Gulf Side.
I don't hate the east coast, but I absolutely love the west coast. It is where it's at..imo.

Ill grant you.

Had a next door neighbor transplant from WPB. We didn't see eye to eye, mostly bc he was Napoleon Bonaparte V2.0
I lived in Boca for five yrs. My youngest son is in college at FGCU and my in-laws winter in Ft. Myers. I much more prefer the West Coast of Fla to East Coast. East Coast are snobs, Panhandle are wannabes, and west Coast seem pretty "down to earth." Just my experience.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
In-laws just bought a condo in Ft. Myers, about 12 mile from Sanibel. Needless to say my beach vacays for the next 50 years are set.
giphy.gif

Reactions: chargervol
Would've or would have...I know how to spell it out right, but I make that mistake sometimes if I am typing in a hurry, and I know better.

I recall asking a teacher in grade school the correct way to spell "kinda." I was quite surprised to find out that "kinda" isn't actually a word.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back