Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know how many hours a day some of you guys are Volnation in a day.
I work from home so I'm on here most of the day. No cubicles or traffic. Just grab my coffee and walk downstairs into my office/man cave everyday. Me, a couple fish tanks and a few tv's. It's not a bad way to spend the days.

I work from home so I'm on here most of the day. No cubicles or traffic. Just grab my coffee and walk downstairs into my office/man cave everyday. Me, a couple fish tanks and a few tv's. It's not a bad way to spend the days.
Awsome thanks.✌

Ditto, minus the fish tanks. I do however have two dogs that hate anyone that rings the doorbell delivering my wife's never ending Prime packages.

@bignewt how can I text you if got a new phone? I have your old phone in my phone?
LOL… You are so old! Just because he has a new phone, doesn’t mean he has a new number. His contact list did not fully transfer over to his new phone, but his number is still the same. Does that make sense, old geezer?

Reactions: SmokinBob
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back