Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
We built the moon boxes that we brought moon samples back with at Y12. We very much went to the moon.

And yes. The sharing or lack thereof of intel between agencies kept us from preventing 9/11. Anyone who thinks the US played any kind of role or intentionally didn’t stop it needs their head examined.
Not discounting you but how does building boxes for rocks prove we landed on the moon exactly?

Not discounting you but how does building boxes for rocks prove we landed on the moon exactly?

Worked with an aerospace engineer (not Dobbs) and he explained to me in great detail the thrust explosive mechanics in returning from the moon to Earth versus Earth to the moon.

Cliffs: The Earth got all this gravity and if you get enough of a push into it y'all get sucked right in

This also means though that if the Moon's gravitation force is lessened it'll collide with us, which then could potentially throw our gravitation force off and push us into a different orbit with the Sun and potentially ending life on Earth...

It's pretty fascinating stuff lots of decades of data and science and calculations behind it too. But same could be said for vaccinations and we see how that's going...

Worked with an aerospace engineer (not Dobbs) and he explained to me in great detail the thrust explosive mechanics in returning from the moon to Earth versus Earth to the moon.

Cliffs: The Earth got all this gravity and if you get enough of a push into it y'all get sucked right in

This also means though that if the Moon's gravitation force is lessened it'll collide with us, which then could potentially throw our gravitation force off and push us into a different orbit with the Sun and potentially ending life on Earth...

It's pretty fascinating stuff lots of decades of data and science and calculations behind it too. But same could be said for vaccinations and we see how that's going...

So...did he know all this in the mid-sixties when color TV was still a big deal?

Coincidentally, ended up with the TV on "The Truth Behind the Moon Landings" , History Channel, for the rest of the day.
Man, conspiracy theorists really questioned everything. But mostly hurt themselves by not checking simple science before making the majority of the claims.

Or just use the marriage conference to expand your understanding of what makes your wife tick so you can be an even better husband. Even if you don't care for the Christian aspect, there is a lot to learn about how a man should treat his wife in the bible. The relationship between Christ and the church is frequently compared to that of a husband and wife. Just saying, you can still grow as a man and husband even if you don't believe in Christianity.

/steps down off soapbox and prepares for incoming.

g11J7v3.gif

Or just use the marriage conference to expand your understanding of what makes your wife tick so you can be an even better husband. Even if you don't care for the Christian aspect, there is a lot to learn about how a man should treat his wife in the bible. The relationship between Christ and the church is frequently compared to that of a husband and wife. Just saying, you can still grow as a man and husband even if you don't believe in Christianity.

g11J7v3.gif

You’re brave. Or stupid. But you speak truth. Celebrating 34 years shortly.

g11J7v3.gif

^
1561817245267.gif

Good lord. I’m at this Christian marriage conference. It’s fkn horrendous. The things you do for your wife.

We PAID to go to one. Dude starts the conference by talking about himself. Hours and hours go by, same result.

My best advice is to take it for what it is, someone on stage as a 'qualified authority' bc theyre marriage has lasted for 30 years. To me the people who have idealic marriages, dont have to talk about it.

We left the conference hungry and tired. I cant speak for my wife but, there were nuggets of good things. Im always in line to learn and grow, and, its always good to hear the Word. Ultimately they framed things to how we believe. It was a positive experience in that regard.

Selfishly, I would have rather done anything else than that, in that moment. Plus, no dinner?!? Apples and oranges dont cut it for what we paid.

You’re brave. Or stupid. But you speak truth. Celebrating 34 years shortly.

Probably more stupid than brave. Just celebrated 15 in March. Still learning but what I have learned is to put God first, my wife second, then my children, then me. It works really well, because my wife puts God first and me second. It would be hard if she didn't.

Ephesians 5:25: “For husbands, this means love your wives, just as Christ loved the church. He gave up his life for her."

Christ did not just give up His life for the church. He was brutally tortured and killed in the most painful and agonizing way possible. That is not just a bible story. That is a documented historical fact. Whether you believe in the resurrection or not, the fact that an innocent man willingly went through that for His people is a lesson in ultimate sacrifice.

Congrats on 34 years!

Congrats, serious. To both. No sarcasm.

Now, here's the sarcasm. Marriage is the easiest thing on Earth, there's never disagreements, and everyone is always even keeled. Hormones dont exist. IOW it isnt work.

It's exactly like a Nicolas Spark's movie.
Lol. Marriage is never easy because it is two people becoming one which is why the Biblical model for the husband and wife works with the help of the Spirit. There are always disagreements which is why you must put the other person before yourself. Even keeled? Are you kidding. Learn how to say you're sorry, and never go to bed angry. Hormones are a problem, and Nicholas Sparks movies have people die. I'm teaching Gucci's next marriage conference.

Lol. Marriage is never easy because it is two people becoming one which is why the Biblical model for the husband and wife works with the help of the Spirit. There are always disagreements which is why you must put the other person before yourself. Even keeled? Are you kidding. Learn how to say you're sorry, and never go to bed angry. Hormones are a problem, and Nicholas Sparks movies have people die. I'm teaching Gucci's next marriage conference.

Nutshelled ladies and gentlemen. She saved you 5 hours, babysitter fees, and growling stomachs. #Truth.

I knew my attention span was gone when our leader said 'Ive lived with ADHD my whole life'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back