Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most huge companies struggle with efficiency and effectiveness. Anything that large deals with bureaucracy. I'm not pro large government but think that argument is a blanket statement that lacks some neccessary nuance. Health care has been broken for decades.[/QUOTE

Most huge companies struggle with efficiency and effectiveness. Anything that large deals with bureaucracy. I'm not pro large government but think that argument is a blanket statement that lacks some neccessary nuance. Health care has been broken for decades.

I suspect you're right that most huge companies struggle with efficiency and effectiveness. But my statement has nothing to do with most huge companies. And I agree that my comment that gov is inefficient and ineffective is a blanket statement; an accurately applied one because, again, ALL of the fed gov is extremely inefficient. My statement specifically addressed the suggestion of Medicare for all, which would allow gov to pretty much be in control of health care. It was simply my opinion that even though I like some things about Medicare for all, I don't want to see the gov running health care because my blanket statement fits health care re health care like a blanket.

As far as health care being BROKEN FOR DECCADES, I think that statement is a bit strong. I guess it depends on what you think health care should be. I'm 61 and have always been satisfied with my health care. And honestly, I know very few people who are unsatisfied enough with their health care that they'd say it's broken. Could it be better in some ways? Sure. But broken? No. I can understand why some would disagree. Many of those think so for selfish reasons. You know, "so and so isn't doing what I want it to do so ….". Others just expect something different from our health care system they I do. I won't address the political aspects of all of this.

I'm on android, both tablet and a phone and it's working fine. I am using chrome. I will occasionally get a notification that it blocked a pop-up but for now chrome seems to be catching them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back