Recruiting Forum Off Topic Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside from wanting Cecil really bad in the 15’ recruiting class,another linebacker that comes to mind I wanted at tennessee with the same build as Cecil was Jeff luc both are by far my favorite linebackers we ever recruited Jeff was a tank.good times

Reactions: VolDC
Oh I was looking for one to roast you with brother. 😆 couldn’t resist after I saw that one.

That’s so low I hate myself now 😂

It’s crazy to look at recruiting with a few years of hindsight. Luc was gonna be the next Al Wilson for us. Cherry stared down Ray Lewis so he has to be a bad ass. Can’t remember the LB that decommited from us to the other UT and we had a collective meltdown. Then there is the linebacker that chose Arkansas over us because he was (and I quote) “white girled”.

It’s crazy to look at recruiting with a few years of hindsight. Luc was gonna be the next Al Wilson for us. Cherry stared down Ray Lewis so he has to be a bad ass. Can’t remember the LB that decommited from us to the other UT and we had a collective meltdown. Then there is the linebacker that chose Arkansas over us because he was (and I quote) “white girled”.
Dalton Santos went to Texas
Otha Peter's went to Arkansas after getting white girled

Dalton Santos went to Texas
Otha Peter's went to Arkansas after getting white girled

Luc, Cherry, Santos, and Peters; none of them did anything of value. It's hard to believe that they all just weren't developed over such a range of different schools. We really have been at a low level of recruiting for a while. I think Santos might've had the best career of all of them. Luc eventually settled in at Cincy.

For all you heathens, this is the most hidden gem since that weird fish with legs found land for the first time to spark evolution beyond the seas.
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back