Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seahawks signing Eddie Lacy is a good move for them. Could get back to the offense from a couple yrs ago with Marshawn
Eddie Lacy isn't 1/20th of the player Beast Mode is. Eddie Lacy will be a 10-15 carry a game guy imo. Split some carries with someone.

Seahawks signing Eddie Lacy is a good move for them. Could get back to the offense from a couple yrs ago with Marshawn

I agree. As will many people if he loses into the 240's as he states he will and the Seahawks want him to do. I'm sure he saw millions of dollars and demand for his services go away at contract time because of his weight. Will see if that matured him. I'm betting it will. Pete Carroll is a master motivator.

Lacy has ankles made of glass from having to carry that weight. He is done, the move will not pay off for Seattle.

Yeah I don't understand that move at all. Rawls is an equal back when healthy and Prosise looked really good for the handful of games he got last year. Why add another guy who is just as injury prone as what you have and has the same ceiling?

Jamaal Charles has a higher ceiling and Latavius Murray and Blount seem more durable. I probably would have gone after Blount assuming they didn't want to pay for Peterson.

Yeah I don't understand that move at all. Rawls is an equal back when healthy and Prosise looked really good for the handful of games he got last year. Why add another guy who is just as injury prone as what you have and has the same ceiling?

Jamaal Charles has a higher ceiling and Latavius Murray and Blount seem more durable. I probably would have gone after Blount assuming they didn't want to pay for Peterson.

Or Murray he would have been an upgrade. I hate the Seahawks though so it works for me.

He's gonna go the Kevin O'Neil route and restart his clock. Never stay anywhere long enough to get fired.

unless he is wildly successful, this will be his last major program. This is number three P5 program and he has not left a fanbase who was upset with him leaving. The common denominator is on his end.

unless he is wildly successful, this will be his last major program. This is number three P5 program and he has not left a fanbase who was upset with him leaving. The common denominator is on his end.

I understand that he wanted to get out of here. He was never a good fit. I can also understand why he would like to get back closer to home from the West Coast. But, he should not leave after only 3 years as he is going to get that vagabond reputation. And, I think Illinois can do way better than Cuonzo Martin.

So, why doesn't anybody talk about the fact that Kyrie is the best player on the Cavaliers?

I understand that he wanted to get out of here. He was never a good fit. I can also understand why he would like to get back closer to home from the West Coast. But, he should not leave after only 3 years as he is going to get that vagabond reputation. And, I think Illinois can do way better than Cuonzo Martin.

Agree that Illinois can do better. I think he will take the Missouri job if he can get it.

Being a nomad doesn't hurt your reputation as much as getting fired does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back