Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXXII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be curious to see that. If our guys are getting this treatment I would be surprised. We wouldn't be this far behind Bama in recruiting if we were handing out Mercedes, Chargers, BMWs, Corvettes, G Wagons and Raptors imo. Maybe our Boosters are handing out Honda Civics or something. Maybe a Prius or 2

I believe they're talking old school Fulmer days. We're definitely not providing anything close to Bama right now.

I'm the only charger around these days and that won't pull in a 1* punter.

Reactions: 1 person
Hard to make sense out of that. UTC AD to USM #2 seems like a step back.

you-serious-clark-o.gif

Reactions: 4 people
Holy smoke ole miss, I knew getting caught cheating would hurt them, but I didn't think they'd fall that far in recruiting so fast.

As long as the search firm recommends some combination of Fulmer and Blackburn, then worth the money. Of course, I would take $25k and make it very easy for them.

I'd do it for $100. Normally, I'd freely give my opinion, but since money is being offered and all.

In a weird way, I almost feel better that we hired a search firm. It seems we tried to settle it internally and the boosters could not agree, so hopefully once the firm brings back qualified candidates they may set aside their differences and pick the best person for the job.

Which is David freaking Blackburn.

I really felt like Eddie for a minute. Or maybe he was Eddie and I was Clark? I don't know. The whole thing gave me the confuse.

Sounds hazardous. I'm going to need you to get checked out and bring a doctor's note to the apartment lease signing. We can't share porcelain space if you are contagious.

Edit: BTW, did you get divorced. You dropped part of your name. Is THAT why you need a new place to crash?! I'm reconsidering this proposal. I'm really not looking for baggage in this volationship.

Last edited:
I don't even want this guy now. Wouldn't care if he turns out to be the #1 2018 recruit. It's been ruined for me.

You don't have to stop working. Just do like the rest of us. Be less productive. It takes a lot of determination and practice, but you can do it. :thumbsup:

Yep. I'm about to get a fourth star next to my name and I haven't done but about 15 minutes of work per week in the last..... almost four years now. Hmm.

I-Just-Stare-at-My-Desk-But-It-Looks-Like-Im-Working-In-Office-Space-Gif.gif

Reactions: 4 people
Sounds hazardous. I'm going to need you to get checked out and bring a doctor's note to the apartment lease signing. We can't share porcelain space if you are contagious.

Edit: BTW, did you get divorced. You dropped part of your name. Is THAT why you need a new place to crash?! I'm reconsidering this proposal. I'm really not looking for baggage in this volationship.

No divorce. I just had to go into the Poster Protection Program. I used to be live in New Jersey. I mean Indiana. Name's Clem.

Reactions: 2 people
He should look at Wisconsin, Iowa, or Arkansas. Those schools traditionally run more power I formations that he is supposedly interested in. OSU and UL run variations of the read option spread the we run at UT now. Stupid options are stupid.

To be fair, Ezekiel Elliot sure wasn't hurt by being in OSU's offense... And Hurd and Elliot are very similar in their styles (Hurd is a better blocker in the back field by a small margin, Elliot is better in every other facet by larger margins)

To be fair, Ezekiel Elliot sure wasn't hurt by being in OSU's offense... And Hurd and Elliot are very similar in their styles (Hurd is a better blocker in the back field by a small margin, Elliot is better in every other facet by larger margins)

Elliot is 6'0", 225. Hurd is 6'4", 240. Elliott has a much better burst and would have been dynamic in our offense. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back