Recruiting Forum Football Talk XXXI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jennings played basketball too, he's one of the best in the country at high pointing the ball.

I forgot Jennings balled out..but he is a great athlete not trying to take anything away from him..i gotta give the man credit that ball he caught in Georgia was sick!:clapping:

These polls are why they need computers (and I prefer this committee, too) Ohio State is ranked in a ridiculous spot, considering they were BLOWN OUT by Clemson etc..

Good grief. They're on the Finebaum show actually talking about Alabama's injuries to Jackson and Scarborough. Give me a break! They hammered us all year long and we lost 20, 20!, players to injury! And they're on here making excuses about losing Jackson! Even tho they didn't lose a game without him until last night? Give me a break

Reactions: 1 person
Went by the training center and got to meet Rock. He's very impressive.

source.gif

Reactions: 5 people
I get upset thinking about how we didn't use our 6'4 WRs the way Clemson and others used theirs.

Back shoulders, jump balls man. Give those guys a chance.
Makes my skin crawl watching Jauan run hitches and stops so frequently.
CBs should be scared to line up 1v1 vs him

Reactions: 3 people
I get upset thinking about how we didn't use our 6'4 WRs the way Clemson and others used there's.

Back shoulders, jump balls man. Give those guys a chance.
Makes my skin crawl watching Jauan run hitches and stops so frequently.
CBs should be scared to line up 1v1 vs him

I think we got better at this, but I agree. We can use JJ the way they used Williams

OSU did their OC hire right, hit a home run as long as the guy doesn't have NCAA or worse baggage from IU

Wonder what Scott will be like? All we need are small tweaks, more aggression, less predictability and we are fine

I think the OC job is so much more than that. Same as the jump from coordinator to HC, totally different job that takes a good while to get used to and get good at. He's never made all the mistakes that it takes to learn enough to be good, so we'll have to suffer through his mistakes that any experienced coordinator has already made and learned from.

That's why I think orgeron will be good, he's had a chance to make all the mistakes that his previous programs had to endure and suffer from.

I'd have rather kept Debord than promote Scott, and I was no debord fan at all.

I think the OC job is so much more than that. Same as the jump from coordinator to HC, totally different job that takes a good while to get used to and get good at. He's never made all the mistakes that it takes to learn enough to be good, so we'll have to suffer through his mistakes that any experienced coordinator has already made and learned from.

That's why I think orgeron will be good, he's had a chance to make all the mistakes that his previous programs had to endure and suffer from.

I'd have rather kept Debord than promote Scott, and I was no debord fan at all.

At least with ascot we have the hope that he won't be too conservative or predictable. He'll be running the same offense with Butch's oversight, just hoping for a few changes. Who knows, could be Tee Martin!

At least with ascot we have the hope that he won't be too conservative or predictable. He'll be running the same offense with Butch's oversight, just hoping for a few changes. Who knows, could be Tee Martin!

Tee Martin was a QB, he's had some play calling experience at least. I've stopped hoping for Atlanta after this year though, so I won't be bitter if we lose 4 or 5 like I was this year. New QB new OC is a bad combo, but hopefully we'll hit the jackpot and both will be better than history suggests they will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back